Women's World Cup 2019 (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If we're going to have VAR used like that is there actually any point in assistant referees now?

lifeskyblue

Makes Lino’s lazy; they don’t need to flag or keep up with play as they can wait for VAR. changing the nature of football and not for better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Obviously an England fan, but no way should that be a pen. Not clear and obvious.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think that's a very soft pen, but we're going to see a lot more of them in the future.

Sky Blue Harry H

Think way she fell in slo mo she must have been clipped. Houghton gone same way 3 times. Fair booking for 2nd yellow. Dangerous

Liquid Gold

I'd much rather little fouls went unpunished and very marginal offsides were left off than this stuff. It's genuinely awful and will result in fans in stadiums not celebrating goals.

Football is becoming a tv show.

jordan210

Should have been a penalty after the pen save. Hugging the goalkeeper and touched about 3 arms/ hands

also the amount of foul throws in women football is ridiculous

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

USA are like watching the worst parts of Barca or Real. Always complaining about the opposition but far more guilty of doing stuff themselves but refs fall for it and give them the free-kicks

Otis

Thing is on the pen, I think it was almost certainly a foul, but the ref didn't spot it and the VAR didn't show it either, so I think it was just based on an assumption.

Otis

I enjoyed the game, but aren't really that sad we are knocked out.

Just a bit meh. If that had have been the men I would have been gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread