Otis

Wordle 239 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My finger slipped, no word of a lie.

I thought I had typed in *****, when I in fact I had typed in *****. 🤦 I didn't even know ***** was a word 😱

Anyway, should be 4, but down as 5.

JAM See

Wordle 239 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought I had typed in *****, when I in fact I had typed in *****. 🤦 I didn't even know ***** was a word 😱

Wordle 239 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No clues from me either, but if we did the same word for guess 4, mine was deliberate.

Got there, that's the main thing.

just got back from Reading, so feeling a bit woozy.

No game for me until Monday now. Boo.

olderskyblue

Wordle 239 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
For those of you who can't wait 24hours until the next game, there's a great version (exactly the same) in apps. It's called "WORDED". Not only can you play game after game, but you also have the choice of 5, 6, or 7 letter games. Same format as Wordle. I play it for ages every day! There are a few similar games, but just make sure you select "WORDED".

Otis

For those of you who can't wait 24hours until the next game, there's a great version (exactly the same) in apps. It's called "WORDED". Not only can you play game after game, but you also have the choice of 5, 6, or 7 letter games. Same format as Wordle. I play it for ages every day! There are a few similar games, but just make sure you select "WORDED".
What sort of commission you on, Houch?

RegTheDonk

Wordle 239 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

lol you daft ***** :D

Wordle 239 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

olderskyblue

Wordle 240 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜