World Darts Championship 2022 (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Love the darts and especially the World Championships which have started tonight.

Had a little nibble on Michael Smith e/w at 25’s and will have a few more little bets throughout.

Anyone else watching?

rob9872

Love the darts and especially the World Championships which have started tonight.

Had a little nibble on Michael Smith e/w at 25’s and will have a few more little bets throughout.

Anyone else watching?
Love the worlds too, although for balance after moaning about our cringeworthy songs at the City, hearing that crowd singing kolo and yaya along with don't take me home, I swear they only let those cunts out once a year

LastGarrison

Love the worlds too, although for balance after moaning about our cringeworthy songs at the City, hearing that crowd singing kolo and yaya along with don't take me home, I swear they only let those cunts out once a year
Couldn’t quite work out the ‘.....gets battered, everywhere they go’ song. Guessing stands/tables.

LastGarrison

It’s when Christmas starts for me, love the darts!

Gutted that Price scraped through , bloke is an utter prick
Agreed.

Plus, helps my Missus don’t mind it and the in-laws love it so get to watch the majority of it.

Double agreed. Just doesn’t seem to have a single redeeming feature and has a face I’d love to whack. From behind. And then run away. Quickly.

rob9872

Couldn’t quite work out the ‘.....gets battered, everywhere they go’ song. Guessing stands/tables.
Similarly someone's support was even fucking shit at the darts. Not sure if footie rivalry among them or if its the sides v the tables etc in the expensive seats.

Edit: now I've read it back, think that's what you're also referring to.

rob9872

It's the arrogance and classlessness that winds me up. You have to be driven and single minded to be successful in solo sports, even selfish, but he's too much. Doesn't help that he reminds me of Bellamy too.

LastGarrison

Similarly someone's support was even fucking shit at the darts. Not sure if footie rivalry among them or if its the sides v the tables etc in the expensive seats.

Edit: now I've read it back, think that's what you're also referring to.
Not sure if it is just because I got a new TV yesterday so the sound is a lot clearer but it did sound like it was a predominantly London crowd as opposed to the mish mash that it usually is.

johnwillomagic

Wondering if Adrian Lewis may come to form and go far after last night - he definitely has the talent.

I can see him getting past Gary Anderson for sure depends which Gary Anderson turns up - if he gets past him could be one to watch!

LastGarrison

Wondering if Adrian Lewis may come to form and go far after last night - he definitely has the talent.

I can see him getting past Gary Anderson for sure depends which Gary Anderson turns up - if he gets past him could be one to watch!
Consistency is key for Lewis and I just can’t see it. Think Anderson has too much.

rob9872

Simply too good.

Blind-Faith

When Anderson is on form he’s simply too good. If I was a betting man, Anderson was 33/1 and I’d say a good e/w shout 👍

johnwillomagic

Yep Lewis started well but couldn't live with him in the end. Anderson is a funny one when he is on from he is very hard to stop but when he is off his game he is really off! Agree though 33/1 is a good each way shout!

Just looking to see which player I can jinx next now! .....

Adge

When Anderson is on form he’s simply too good. If I was a betting man, Anderson was 33/1 and I’d say a good e/w shout 👍
Yes-had a silly couple of quid on Anderson who was good value at that price. Can’t see past Price though really to win it.

Adge

It's the arrogance and classlessness that winds me up. You have to be driven and single minded to be successful in solo sports, even selfish, but he's too much. Doesn't help that he reminds me of Bellamy too.
Nice guys don’t often win I’m afraid. Rewind to Phil Taylor who dominated as we know for years. Not the nicest of blokes but “politely arrogant” is probably the best way to describe him.

Adge

Yep-what a way for a virtually unknown to win it-fair play!

johnwillomagic

Yeah missed last nights games too gutted! There were some good afternoon games too tbf all be it not of the highest quaitiy but still very entertaining. Steve Lennon looked fairly decent when he toppled a seed yesterday but just don't think he has the scoring power to go much further a very good performance mind.

Bugsy

I want kleermaker to win he's the funniest darts player I've seen, it's in the eyes. 🤣 😂

Also good luck to Fallon tonight want her to go the distance 👏

Last edited:

Blind-Faith

Come on Steve Beaton! Send Sherrock back to where she belongs. Every fucking advert with her face on it , anyone would think she’s the first woman to ever of thrown a dart

Bugsy

Blind-Faith

Yeah he used to live in Southam, his mrs used to work with my mum and he also taught my best mate to drive. Lives in Norwich now I believe, but he’s definitely one of my favourite players 👍

johnwillomagic

Steve Beaton is a legend great match but happy he won! The final game with Jonny Clayton was best match I think of tournament in terms of quality the youngster gave him a scare that's for sure!

stellartran

Anyone else watching?
amazing time

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Come on Steve Beaton! Send Sherrock back to where she belongs. Every fucking advert with her face on it , anyone would think she’s the first woman to ever of thrown a dart
I like Sherrock, she’s really good. was annoyed at when Price won they said “he was on collision course with Sherrock in round 3” surely the world no1 and reigning world champ is a bigger deal?

still I bet Sky are fuming she lost

ccfctommy

Sherrock is good but the media are ramming her down everyone's throat now. She dosen't even have a tour card apparently

Users who are viewing this thread