World Darts Championship 2022 (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Have to say Wright deserved it.

Even if it did cost me the best part of £150!

Adge

Yes Wright delivered when it mattered. I had Anderson at 33/1 😐

CJ_covblaze

Great night out at the Ally Pally. Game certainly wasn’t the best we’ve seen this tournament but it was still pretty even until Smith blew up in the last couple of sets. Wright is a worth champion and deserves two world titles. Smith will win a major soon. It’s only a matter of time.

Blind-Faith

Even though I’m not a fan of Wright, he did deserve it, those last couple of sets it was just 140 after 140. Reminded a bit of Taylor , he just didn’t give smith any breathing space.

johnwillomagic

Peter Wright's last three sets were phenomenal - I came out even on bets in the end nothing to wirte home about but did have Wright to beat Smith 7-5 at least. All in all think this year's tournament was pretty damn good from start to finish - certainly one of the best overall tournaments in years from memory!

Adge

Peter Wright's last three sets were phenomenal - I came out even on bets in the end nothing to wirte home about but did have Wright to beat Smith 7-5 at least. All in all think this year's tournament was pretty damn good from start to finish - certainly one of the best overall tournaments in years from memory!
Indeed. Shame 3 or 4 had to depart through because of COVID.

Users who are viewing this thread