Worried ? (1 Viewer)

westendunited

January frightens me. I hope to god we can hang on to this team but the pounds will be flying around will our owners resist ? I fear not.

FRY-CCFC

not particularly. Clarke and baker can't do it at a higher level, wilson signed new 3 year deal, fleck and thomas getting know exposure (good). christie and moussa could potentially go. christie the most likely

shmmeee

I reckon Christie will go, the cycle has started with the rumours of clubs being interested, we've got plenty of cover and I could imagine Pressley being told he has to sell to buy (I don't think even Sisu are stupid enough to force a sale in this climate) and to be honest, if I was him I'd take it (assuming a value over £1.5m for me).

skybluetony176

i recon the biggest threat would be an offer with a loan back for the rest of the season deal, i cant see sh1tsu turning that down.

hope i'm wrong though

Gaz

With Aron Philips looking like developing into a decent player, I can definitely see Christie going, and as tony has pointed out, a deal with a loan back more than a possibility unfortunately.

CJ_covblaze

Our top notch striker has just signed a new deal so that means he won't be going anywhere. Oh btw that reminds me, what happened 14 years ago tomorrow?

Monners

Our top notch striker has just signed a new deal so that means he won't be going anywhere. Oh btw that reminds me, what happened 14 years ago tomorrow?

Didn't we beat Villa 2-1 in Monday night Sky game with Robbie Keane's offside goal?

letsallsingtogether

Don't think Sisu would be that stupid imagine the the uproar it will cause them, if they sell any of our top players.

Could cost them more in the long run?

Kingokings204

I don't see many going but yes it is a worry, they will sell where there is cover for example I have to go along with what other are saying if we sell Christie probably get around half a mil and maybe get a loan back for rest of the year similar to Zaha for palace last January and as people are saying we have aaron Phillips who we all agree looks a good talent and can fill in.

But I think any deal will most likely see a transfer with loan back for rest of the season. This would make most sense be remember this is SISU after all.

skyblue1991

Why would this surprise anyone? We have sold our best players for the last 20 years. Yes you heard, before SISU were even heard of by any of us! :facepalm:

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Sorry it was 15 years ago today! Point still stands though. Ironically Dion agreed that contract on 31st October. The same as Wilson.

Last edited:

Gint11

We will do well to keep everyone. Christie might go, Fleck and Thomas are getting noticed. Wilson has signed a 3 year deal so you would hope hes committed but that doeasnt mean weve got him for 3 years does it? It just means we will get some money for it. Leon Clarke will be a target, I dont think Championship clubs will want him but maybe one of the top end boys of league 1 so hopefully, we will be up there too so it wont be significant move.

Users who are viewing this thread