Worrying times... (1 Viewer)

I am greatly concerned @ what is happening @ the Ricoh.
My mate (works at the Ricoh) tells me there is disharmony in the ranks, our financial situation is very worrying and now Marlon has chosen Birmingham over us!!
What the fook is going on down there?
Someone needs to get it sorted else it is going to be one of the longest/hardest seasons in our history!

:thinking about:

skybluereeve

Marlon is just a lying twat,nothing we can do there looks like he was never going to sign in the first place. Financial yes your right we are in a mess. Can you explain more on the 'disharmony'??

My mate says that there is some meddling going on from outside the management team regarding team affairs and Thorn and his staff are not happy! Maybe one of the reasons why Marlon has slipped from under their noses after it was all looking very rosy on sealing his signature last week.

:(

Nick

Administrator
My mate says that there is some meddling going on from outside the management team regarding team affairs and Thorn and his staff are not happy! Maybe one of the reasons why Marlon has slipped from under their noses after it was all looking very rosy on sealing his signature last week.

:(

Sounds about right, the same as the Thomas saga ;)

Regis87

My mates sons girlfriends mates boyfriend works at Tescos at the Ricoh and he ain't heard anything about this

ajsccfc

That's because he's a mythical figure with no basis on reality purely there to provide hope. Much like God.

ajsccfc

I've said nothing stupid. Gary Hoffman and his magical saviour takeover bid that will fund our rapid rise up the league - is there anything to it as it stands now? Or is it just a question of faith and hope?

Last edited:

paul1978

I've said nothing stupid. Gary Hoffman and his magical saviour takeover bid that will fund our rapid rise up the league - is there anything to it as it stands now? Or is it just a question of faith and hope?

they said nothing will happen until the season is over so
faith and hope though i have to say he has gone seriously quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread