Worst fan you’ve ever sat near (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

Were you about at the time when every week, two old guys (might not have been old... I was early 20s) used to let off those long squealy/stripy balloons when it was quiet and they'd screech around people's heads!?.... Alway thought that was fairly amusing....
Remember the balloons, but it wasn't me, guess I was late 20s early 30s back then.

mmttww

Are you replying to yourself? Or has someone else got your forum log-in details? Genuinely confused as to why you’re quoting your own quote? 😂
Get Hyped Demarcus Cousins GIF by NBA

SBT

Probably the lad who sits behind me who threw up on himself twice at the last game of the season a couple of years ago.

Runner up is a guy in the North Stand who was calling Sakamoto “Banzai” every time he got the ball.

Tomh111

Guy in front of me physically jumps out of his seat in anger and shouts when we give the ball away - repeatedly shouting keep it simple.

Haven't got the heart to point out that at some point when attacking, you have to try something other than passing it between the centre backs and midfielders.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Torquay Sky Blue

Remember old West Stand early 90's. 2 known Willenhall thugs (mentioning no names)sat In front of me and my very young son. My son then proceeded to kick the chair in front and booted one of the hard men in the shoulder. I didn't know whether to use him as a human shield or start beating myself up.
Luckily the guy turned round , saw who'd done it and said no worries.

nightowl1883

about 2 seasons ago a group of lads sat next to me and somehow that had managed to get a few beers past the stewards, i did say well done on getting the beers in and they said "what to mean your not allowed beers in the stand we do it all the time when we watch the wasps" 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread