Would you take relegation if it meant the end of Sisu ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCCFC90

Absolutely not..

shmmeee

Tough one. I think that if Sisu left and we returned to the Ricoh in L2 next year we'd go straight up and have a decent crowd.

I worry that if Sisu stay, we'll get relegated due to FFP anyway. Depends how Sisu go. If we get liquidated, but relegated to L2 and start on say -20 but debt free with
new owners (ideally fan owned) I'd take it.

However, would I accept Sisu to sell up with current debt intact and us in L2? Not in a million years, we'd just be passing the buck down the line.

chiefdave

I thought this was an old thread someone had dug up! Hard to say, it would depend on who was coming in and what their plans were and if they stood up to scrutiny. If it looked like going down for 1 or 2 seasons to straighten the finances out and then come back stronger then yes but if it was going to be more of the same or trying to get somewhere on a wing and a prayer then no.

Grendel

The question in isolation cannot be answered.

slyblue57

No.
Pathetic question.
I want Sisu gone but why would I or any other City supporter want relegation.

Noggin

yes, yes 1000 times yes.

If they stay we are getting relegated anyway, not this year probably but almost certainly next year. Our form since early Jan has not only been relegation form but adrift at the bottom of the table form.

martcov

We will be relegation contenders with SISU anyway, so to be definately relegated and loose SISU would be a good call. Yes. Then hope for a successor that wants sporting achievement - e.g. Red Bull who use human achievement ( including in football ) to promote their product. They have Salzburg and Leipzig, but nothing in England.

stupot07

This is like déjà vu.

"Would you take administration if it meant the end of Sisu?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

orig skyblue87

Tough one. I think that if Sisu left and we returned to the Ricoh in L2 next year we'd go straight up and have a decent crowd.

I worry that if Sisu stay, we'll get relegated due to FFP anyway. Depends how Sisu go. If we get liquidated, but relegated to L2 and start on say -20 but debt free with
new owners (ideally fan owned) I'd take it.

However, would I accept Sisu to sell up with current debt intact and us in L2? Not in a million years, we'd just be passing the buck down the line.

it is a tough one, when i stood at villa and relegated i was devastated since then you think we have to hit the bottom and build again

Noggin

No.
Pathetic question.
I want Sisu gone but why would I or any other City supporter want relegation.

he didn't say who wants relegation, he is asking if you'd be willing to take relegation if it meant sisu leaving, thats not the same thing at all.

A Different way to phrase it On the last day of the season, need a win to stay up which news would make your day? 3-0 winners? Sisu leave.

It's not a realistic situation of course but there is nothing wrong with asking what you'd prefer.

dongonzalos

This is like déjà vu.

"Would you take administration if it meant the end of Sisu?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I think most people would say yes if it meant they are rid of SISU.

Administration leads to points deduction selling players before you sign free transfers loanees.

Usually a drop in attendances. Drop in performance relegation battles

Come to think of it Stu déjà vu is very relevant

Last edited:

tisza

So a league 2 club with no ground and 40+ million debt - new owners will be lined up round the block.

GaryPendrysEyes

SO some would rather have Sisu than be playing in Coventry at the Ricoh with 10k+ crowds- with a new owner and masses of optimism.
Albeit 1 league down for a season or two....

RoboCCFC90

I can't believe fans would prefer us to get relegated it's appauling!

lordsummerisle

Like Admin and points deductions got rid of Sisu?

The problem is, the self-loathing that a lot of our fans have the club, hoping for ever greater bad news to rid us of Sisu, means that we then become ever less attractive to any potential new owners.

I'd rather they'd never got involved in the first place, but Pandoras box already been opened unfortunately.

J

Jack Griffin

Don't kid yourselves that relegation can be avoided next season, there will be no money to get decent players in.

If we actually avoid it this season it will be a bloody miracle, there will be no chance once Murphy, Moussa and Christie leave at the end of this season.

H

Huckerby

I can't believe fans would prefer us to get relegated it's appauling!

You're right, everyone wants to be relegated and the club to die a horrible death! We all hate the club and would love nothing more than failure.

It's nothing to do with getting rid of the owners we are just terrible football fans. Hate that you've figured everyone out

Mucca Mad Boys

Why deal in such hypotheticals? It's a pointless exercise because it's not like SISU have said, relegation and we're off. They'd probably still stay, but we'd just be more fucked, but rubbing shoulders against the Accrington's, Dagenham's, Plymouth's of the world. To be frank, it's not a prospect I like the thought of.

thaiskyblue

Why deal in such hypotheticals? It's a pointless exercise because it's not like SISU have said, relegation and we're off. They'd probably still stay, but we'd just be more fucked, but rubbing shoulders against the Accrington's, Dagenham's, Plymouth's of the world. To be frank, it's not a prospect I like the thought of.
i'd get prepared , if not this season but next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread