WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Maybe they could also make a Hypercolour version that slowly changes the night sky to skyblue with body heat, to represent the New Dawn for CCFC.....

fatso

Keep in on the back burner till we play a German team in the champions league. (We May need to put a 1 in front of the 80)

Jamesimus

It's a pretty insensitive way of "remembering" and when I saw it, I didn't think it would be real (thankful it's not).

KG7

I quite like the purple and the clouds and a concept of a tribute to the Blitz is something that I can get behind but fucking hell.

There's a fine line between a classy nod to our history and a gimmick and this is well on the wrong side of it.

rob9872

And the less ssid said about Prai da Rocha's the better

SkyBlueSid

I get the Marmite reaction. It would get a lot of publicity - agree that some funds ought to go towards Cathedral maintenance / similar, but as a one off shirt, I quite like it. Imagine wearing it against a German team in Europe !!
I am another who thought it was tacky and pointless. I could never imagine it being worn in a match for any reason. I certainly wouldn't like to see any funds given to the cathedral or any other churches either. They are absolutely awash with money and own vast amounts of property, yet have no shame in expecting people to keep contributing more than they can afford.

My parents were in Coventry in 1940. They had moved to the city for work as many people did as Coventry was a boom city in the 30s. My mother always said that many people were more disappointed that Owen Owens got destroyed than the cathedral as far more people were affected by the loss of the city's best shop.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hummel have put this tweet out today, seems like there is a good chance of getting a city scape on this 3rd kit

If anyone could have a skyline kit surely it's a team who's kit colour is Sky Blue?

Then for realism the away kit could be dull grey.

Users who are viewing this thread