Wright and Simms (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Amazingly there are people on twitter who still think Simms isn’t championship level.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Simms is English, played in the Prem here and there and a proven goal scorer at 23. He’s now bossing the Championship. He will easily go for more money than Vik.

Simms is also eligible to play for Poland and Jamaica, I know it's weird innit. 🤔

pusbccfc

Simms has remarkably stepped up though.

Forget the goals, his overall play his excellent. Winning most duels now and some very tidy link up play. He's doing stuff you could never imagine him doing 6 months ago.

Same with Haji.

If you could go back in time to Rotherham away and be told they would be two of the top 5 strikers in the division scoring for fun against the likes of Wolves and Leeds you'd laugh yourself into a coma.

Hertsccfc

View attachment 34996

I know it's been said countless times already, but it's like night and day. What a player, and what a coaching staff we have. He's turning into a goalscoring monster.
This is absolutely staggering. Strangely it seemed to click in one substitute appearance when he defended really well, I can't remember who it was against. Since then he has been a completely different player.

Last edited:

Hertsccfc

Simms has remarkably stepped up though.

Forget the goals, his overall play his excellent. Winning most duels now and some very tidy link up play. He's doing stuff you could never imagine him doing 6 months ago.

Same with Haji.

If you could go back in time to Rotherham away and be told they would be two of the top 5 strikers in the division scoring for fun against the likes of Wolves and Leeds you'd laugh yourself into a coma.
I thought Wright was fine from the beginning apart from a couple of poor matches which is always likely to happen. On the whole Wright has been consistently good. The transformation in Simms is phenomenal though.

pusbccfc

I thought Wright was fine from the beginning apart from a couple of poor matches which is always likely to happen. On the whole Wright has been consistently good. The transformation in Simms is phenomenal though.

He was certainly the better of the two earlier on but still had a poor touch and missed some key chances.

Evo1883

Well to be fair their return is fantastic, Simms next season will add more to the league campaign because as of now its 13 in 40 this season , but I have no doubt he will start much much better than this season now he's settled

messiahrobins

I couldn't stand either of them up until December and pined for Vik

I now fucking adire the pair of them and would go as far as to say them 2 fire us to the league title next season

And I've not even had a beer
Holding onto them in the summer will be tough. They are premier league quality definitely. Wonder if Ohare regrets not staying?

Users who are viewing this thread