Wright and Simms (2 Viewers)

alexccfc99

You never know which preference but I'd wager for Jamaica tbf!
Poland can still make the Euros mind, through the back door qualifiers (They play Wales I believe) so that would be a hard one to turn down if it did come to it

Blind-Faith

Winner!!!
I thought it was decent, unlike half the shit songs I come up with 😂

Don’t know how you go about getting a new chant going round though? I’ll have to leave that one to the brainiacs who do that kind of thing

I’m just the ideas guy

Covkid1968#

I thought it was decent, unlike half the shit songs I come up with 😂

Don’t know how you go about getting a new chant going round though? I’ll have to leave that one to the brainiacs who do that kind of thing

I’m just the ideas guy
I could be wrong but I believe it goes to a panel made up of 6 senior Singers Corner members who meet at half time in a single toilet cubicle and discuss/agree it over a couple of fat lines.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The States must have some very decent forward players if Wright can't get a sniff of getting into their squads

Hi Alex, I see you had a new Adidas wooly hat 🤠 on yesterday, you must wear it until the end of the season, seems to bring us some luck. 🤣😂🤣

ajsccfc

Among the huge list of things to love about Saturday, Simms' misfire in the first half is easily something that could see a player withdraw into himself but within five minutes he was occupying the entire Wolves defence enough to get Van Ewijk in for his chance, and then what a second half. His touch for the winner the icing on the cake. Delighted for him

Cally Fedora

Not a lot of teams will fancy playing against them at the moment. Even starting to think they may be pursued in the summer.

TomRad85

Would you swap them for any other team in the divisions front 2?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Would you swap them for any other team in the divisions front 2?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I like Southamptons front line. But they are what they are, Wright and Simms have still got some development in them

pusbccfc

Mental how we sold the best striker in the league and decided to replace him with the two best in the league.

JulianDarbyFTW

1000021676.jpg

I know it's been said countless times already, but it's like night and day. What a player, and what a coaching staff we have. He's turning into a goalscoring monster.

clint van damme

I saw him the other day, with what I'm assuming was his missus and a baby in a pram.

New club, young family, takes its toll, people need to learn footballers are humans and have a life outside of football that affects their performance just like the rest of us.

The, 'yeah, but they're on 25k a week" argument is for fucking simpletons.

Jonny

£15m is far too cheap. We would have to be demanding upwards of £20-25m with the length left on their contracts and their ages!

Brighton Sky Blue

I saw him the other day, with what I'm assuming was his missus and a baby in a pram.

New club, young family, takes its toll, people need to learn footballers are humans and have a life outside of football that affects their performance just like the rest of us.

The, 'yeah, but they're on 25k a week" argument is for fucking simpletons.
He also joined off the back of what must have been a pretty miserable half season fighting relegation at Everton and feeding off scraps.

CCFCSteve

Imagine Everton letting him go for what they did.

And imagine some of our ‘supporters’ writing him off after a dozen games

After todays MoTM game from Eccles the moaners boo boy cupboard is well and truly bare 😂

Great to see the improvement in so many of the players this season and the confidence it’s given them. All should be proud of themselves, blocking the knockers out and just cracking on and delivering on the pitch

AFCCOVENTRY

£15m is far too cheap. We would have to be demanding upwards of £20-25m with the length left on their contracts and their ages!

Simms is English, played in the Prem here and there and a proven goal scorer at 23. He’s now bossing the Championship. He will easily go for more money than Vik.

Users who are viewing this thread