write to NTFC trust (1 Viewer)

mattylad

I just copied them in on my email to the league and mp's for which I have had this back.

Thank you for your e-mail address to Hugh.* It has come through to his constituency office rather than his Departmental Desk.* I will pass it onto his Department but if you need to contact him you should do it via:
Rt Hon Hugh Robertson MP
Minister for Sport and Tourism
DCMS
4th Floor
100 Parliament Street
London SW1A 2BQ
020 7211 6000* or [email protected]
They normally aim to respond within 10 working days but do let me know if this is not the case and I will chase it up for you.
Best wishes Angela Stainton-James.

RoboCCFC90

Please close this thread Nick your only making mattylad an accomplice to Voice of Reason stalking the NTFC Supporters Trust by leaving it open.

Voice_of_Reason

Please close this thread Nick your only making mattylad an accomplice to Voice of Reason stalking the NTFC Supporters Trust by leaving it open.

This is a free country and each and everyone of us is entitled to an opinion and to be able to express that opinion. By attempting to stiffle another posters opinions is against our democratic right to freedom of speech.

RoboCCFC90

This is a free country and each and everyone of us is entitled to an opinion and to be able to express that opinion. By attempting to stiffle another posters opinions is against our democratic right to freedom of speech.

Sarcasm VOR Chill the feck out!

mattylad

I took the email from the contact us page of the NTFC trust website. It's hardly cloak and dagger. Plus it was an NTFC fan on here last night who said write to our trust.

Colin1883

I took the email from the contact us page of the NTFC trust website. It's hardly cloak and dagger. Plus it was an NTFC fan on here last night who said write to our trust.

Yeah, he suggested the sbt contacted ntfc trust to ask them to speak to their cm... Anyone know if they have made contact?

RoboCCFC90

Yeah, he suggested the sbt contacted ntfc trust to ask them to speak to their cm... Anyone know if they have made contact?

I hope so after all this is was the SBT are representing us for..

Voice_of_Reason

Sarcasm VOR Chill the feck out!

Most on here do not realize that I am an OAP in my 70's and first watched the City in 1952. I am very passionate about my club, hence me being a little bit touchy now and again. I accept what you say with thanks and am now chilling !

RoboCCFC90

Most on here do not realize that I am an OAP in my 70's and first watched the City in 1952. I am very passionate about my club, hence me being a little bit touchy now and again. I accept what you say with thanks and am now chilling !

Looking back I suppose we are all touchy and on edge at the moment maybe sarcasm can be left to a time when it will indeed put a smile on our faces :)

NTFC

Forget about Writing to them mate. Ask for a private email or phone number from one of the senior NTFC Supporters LTD members. There is a section dedicated to our supporters Trust on www.thehotelend.co.uk. There is already a thread asking for a response from our end from them.

If I were you I would do the following things.

1. Directly ask the NTFC Supporter's Trust to come out in solidarity against the move. They may try and prevaricate but will have to do so if the evidence supports you.

2. Write an open letter to Cobblers fans with simple bullet points as to why the move is wrong. Post it on www.thehotelend.co.uk. Ask for solidarity to boycott the move.

3. Write letters to our local paper [email protected] and post constructive comments on www.northamptonchron.co.uk on articles regarding this.

4. Organise another protest at Sixfields and call for solidarity from Northampton fans and the wider football community.

5. Start pinning down SISU and targeting them.

Most importantly come up with a simple effective argument against the ground share because the whole thing is clouded in the technicalities of your grievance with ACL/SISU and this weakens your position.

I hope this helps

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Exactly. We need to bombard our own trust to speak with Northampton trust. Lets try to keep them on side.

I wonder if they are also still speaking to the PST.. would be good to get there advice on this also :thinking about::thinking about:

RoboCCFC90

We are already on contact with their Trust and will keep all advised of progress.

Are you still in contact with the PST at the moment Ashbyjan? I don't know if they would have any advice that might be worthwhile?

NTFC

I would also get in contact with The Football Supporter's Federation and Supporters Direct. Their help can be invaluable in times like these.

Users who are viewing this thread