x box (1 Viewer)

blueflint

hi got 11 yr old daughter wanting xbox for xmass are they any good and are they safe for kids on internet
can you use parental controls and is it easy to do.appreciate any info i can get before buying cheers

Nick

Administrator
Is it the Xbox One she wants? If so check here to get the better price :)

In terms of internet, it really depends what she will be playing and going on. If she is playing certain games you will get fools on microphones swearing (Call of duty etc) but if they are younger games she should be ok.

Make sure that it is set to ask for a password or something before buying, if you save your card details and she can buy extras you can run up a massive bill.

I think she will be fine to be honest, it is like anything. There are parental controls, more info - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-ac...nline-safety#15646bcfa8c64bfea50d9a27b73a219c

blueflint

thanks for the info will look into it further got a local game store will ask for demo.but info very useful

Otis

My daughter's 10 and I got her the Wii U. More child friendly games over all.

A lot of it is down to parental cotrol though anyway and what you allow them to buy and not to buy.

blueflint

she wants mine craft as all her pals have it I've never seen it so don't know what its like

ajsccfc

Minecraft is basically an online version of having a shitload of lego bricks from what I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread