Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (1 Viewer)

ccfcricoh

thought his fitness was shocking, played 20mins and was blowing, could take a while before we see him starting.

His positioning was a bit all over the place too, but a few decent touches, so hopefully we get the best out of him

Si80

thought his fitness was shocking, played 20mins and was blowing, could take a while before we see him starting.

His positioning was a bit all over the place too, but a few decent touches, so hopefully we get the best out of him
Robins actually commented about him walking in his aftermatch interview. Not sure he'll stand for much of that as the season goes on, certainly not if he's only coming on for 20-30 mins per game.

fatso

You ain’t gonna get your match fitness up in twenty mins by standing about TBF.
Ayari could of been given a half in the U21 game today, but isn't involved, which would suggest he doesn't need the run out.

Last edited:

ptr

Wait…but I thought he was class because on his first game for us he had a shot from the half way line? (that missed btw)

ccfc922

Nowhere near ready to be starting, Saka should have started that game, result may not have been much different but would have had much more influence on the game, ayari was bambi on ice tonight

Was waiting for his ACL or something similar to go to offset O'Hare coming back with some of his twists on the ground/challenges.

pusbccfc

He's absolutely miles off.

I guarantee you that in training he's like the mate at school who could do anything on the playground but put him in a match and he looks like a lost puppy.

shmmeee

Massive fucking pussy. Jordan Shipley with slightly more talent and a lot less work rate.

Offhegoes

Yeah, not ready, or thinks he’s doing us a favour coming here. Strange signing. Doesn’t seem a Robins kind of player. Palmer puts in double the work and he’s considered lazy!

SBT

He’s never played as a 10 in his life and we’ve stuck him there because Robins seems to think Eccles is undroppable.
Playing him in the Eccles role would see us ship four or five goals.

He clearly needs to play deeper than his current role to make an impact, but that’s going to require a big change in the formation and I frankly don’t think he’s worth it at the moment.

stupot07

He’s never played as a 10 in his life and we’ve stuck him there because Robins seems to think Eccles is undroppable.
He's not a CDM and he doesn't look like an 8 either. He looks like someone who's been able to stroll around at under 21 level and needed to go and get games at a lower level than the championship.

If we stuck in Eccles position we would be even more exposed in midfield.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Didn’t actually think he was that bad tonight to be honest - on the ball that is. He looked decent enough technically and sprayed a few decent passes too.

Off the ball he looks lost and lazy.

Not a player we should be relying on to start and change games from the off. Possible impact player of the bench or from deeper with a tweak to our tactics

fernandopartridge

Didn’t actually think he was that bad tonight to be honest - on the ball that is. He looked decent enough technically and sprayed a few decent passes too.

Off the ball he looks lost and lazy.

Not a player we should be relying on to start and change games from the off. Possible impact player of the bench or from deeper with a tweak to our tactics
The thing is what we need from him is movement, to be the option all of the time. See O'Hare when he came on, immediately getting close to players to be the option to play off. Ayari just doesn't offer that.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread