Yeovil is a bigger game..... (1 Viewer)

stedo86

Yeovil in reality is a bigger game whats upsetting is the attendance will be less than half of last night. I travel from Manchester every home game those guys under Robins give it there all and deserve the crowds.

coundonskyblue

Disagree, last night was a far bigger game. It could have won over a whole new generation of sky blues.

As for deserving the crowds, surely league 1 teams deserve league 1 crowds?

stedo86

Ok that point i take a new generation. But for what reason would they of stayed Wembley what then! now if last night was full price would them crowds come not at all. Pitting your wits against better teams will bring more fans back and winning those games even more so.

The second part is totally wrong a league 1 team deserve league 1 attendance i didnt realise there was a cap on this. Manchester Cty League 1 av attendance 29k enough said.

Skybluechick

Yeovil in reality is a bigger game whats upsetting is the attendance will be less than half of last night. I travel from Manchester every home game those guys under Robins give it there all and deserve the crowds.

The difference is the tickets cost £5 per person, instead of £22 a tickets that's why we got a full stadium some of us can't afford £122 pr game in comparrison to £30 for the jpt, cost has a lot to do with it I have been to all jpt games n as theirs 6 of us its too expensive to go to the league games end of!

Delboycov

I agree with you...Yeovil is a far more important game. The priority has to be getting out of this shitty league. If we get to the playoffs and get to Wembley then make no mistake that new generation of Sky Blue fans will still be won over.

stedo86

I agree with you...Yeovil is a far more important game. The priority has to be getting out of this shitty league. If we get to the playoffs and get to Wembley then make no mistake that new generation of Sky Blue fans will still be won over.

Delboycov totally agree

coundonskyblue

<p>

Play offs are more important than jpt, but the Yeovil game isn't. Lose to Yeovil and it doesn't mean we can't make the play offs, likewise win it doesn't mean we will make it.

As for what teams deserve, no club has a right to expect anyone to keep coming and watching them. Supporters have to be earned and eventually rewarded for their patience with success. Where is our reward?

stedo86

im sorry i dont buy it i just dont look at teams with bigger crowds how do they afford it? Newcastle for instance massive unemployed but massive attendances.

coundonskyblue

<p>
im sorry i dont buy it i just dont look at teams with bigger crowds how do they afford it? Newcastle for instance massive unemployed but massive attendances.

Since I have started supporting the sky blues Newcastle fans have seen European football, consistent top half premiership football, championship title and just one relegation.

Cost of tickets has nothing to do with it, people will watch a winning team.

stedo86

<p>

Play offs are more important than jpt, but the Yeovil game isn't. Lose to Yeovil and it doesn't mean we can't make the play offs, likewise win it doesn't mean we will make it.

As for what teams deserve, no club has a right to expect anyone to keep coming and watching them. Supporters have to be earned and eventually rewarded for their patience with success. Where is our reward?

you go through life wanting a reward for doing things you will live a very disappointed life

stedo86

well in that argument it did. you start going when things turn round ill go no matter what and lets leave it at that.

sky blue rucky

Eeyup stedo. Noticed you said you travel from Manchester. I'm from Manchester and go to alot of away games. Been to about 8-9 this season but have only managed to make it to one home game. If youre ever travelling from Manchester n need help with petrol (if you go by car) n banter ont train giza shout coz I'm always up for going to more matches. I often go ont tod from Manc n even though always end up getting into conversation with one sky blue or another would be really nice to make the journey with someone aswell. Let us know. Rucky

Users who are viewing this thread