Match Thread Yeovil Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Stop being silly Nick !

The bigger the better the centre forwards are, the more they cost !

And you accused me of aimlessly ranting !
giphy.gif

Nick accuses everyone of ranting when any bad is said against our owners;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Or when they just aimlessly rant ;)
giphy.gif

Nick , I think you're obsessed !

[QUOTE ] obsessed , their interest become compulsive , and they've begun to lose control over it [ UNQUOTE ]

Sums you up Nick !

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Nick , I think you're obsessed !

[QUOTE ] obsessed , their interest become compulsive , and they've begun to lose control over it [ UNQUOTE ]

Sums you up Nick !
It makes perfect sense. If robins wanted to I'm sure he could have got a unit in up front instead of andreu and beavon. Instead of the duck he could have got a beast on loan. Biamou was who he chose for that role.

The manager making stuff isn't an excuse this season.

Ironic about obsessed, you and gifs are like a dog discovering it has a dick.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ironic about obsessed, you and gifs are like a dog discovering it has a dick.

No wonder you get some stick hay Nick !

I was stating the obvious , you need to spend money for a quality centre forward a number 9,

QUOTE , a dog and it's Dick, hahaha, your so funny Nick .

But that's what you do Nick, but don't worry l'm not going to BITE , woof woof. see what I did there . haha .

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
No wonder you get some stick hay Nick !

I was stating the obvious , you need to spend money for a quality centre forward a number 9,

QUOTE , a dog and it's Dick, hahaha, your so funny Nick .

But that's what you do Nick, but don't worry l'm not going to BITE , woof woof. see what I did there . haha .

giphy.gif

Yes....

I was also stating the obvious that if Robins had wanted he could have used the money for Andreu for example to bring in a beast up front. Robins brought in Biamou as his "big centre forward". Maybe he will be decent and maybe he won't, there is no magic trick with strikers where you can just keep signing more and more until 1 of them scores.

We are in League 2, stick to watching the deadline day stuff on Sky Sports News.

Just keep writing lines and lines which don't really say anything and posting GIFs, like it's a new trick.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just keep writing lines and lines which don't really say anything and posting GIFs, like it's a new trick.
There you go Nick , being SARCASTIC AGAIN !!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yeah, you just ignored the other constructive bits strangely enough.
No I haven't, read my post !

Oh and by the way , you don't use GFIs , do you !!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You just quoted 1 line from it and replied to that and ignored the rest of the points.

No, I don't use GFIs either.
God it's like talking to a child , there you go I'm being Sarcastic now !!!

In my previous posts I had already gave my thoughts on the subject .

Nick

Administrator
God it's like talking to a child , there you go I'm being Sarcastic now !!!

In my previous posts I had already gave my thoughts on the subject .

Yes, but how it works is that somebody says something and somebody replies and it's called a discussion.

All you have done is say about how we can't get a big striker because of money.

Ironic about "talking to a child" coming from somebody who's posts read as if they are from an 8 year old.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yes, but how it works is that somebody says something and somebody replies and it's called a discussion.

All you have done is say about how we can't get a big striker because of money.
giphy.gif

Just for you Nick .

oucho

Err time to close thread probably

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Point proven nicely as to why it was an aimless rant because you can't discuss the basics of what you are saying. Well done!
Really , well it's quite basic isn't it , in today's market you need to spend millions to to sign a quality centre forward .

What part spending millions do you not understand !

Sorry if I'm having to repeat myself Nick because your hard work !

Nick

Administrator
Really , well it's quite basic isn't it , in today's market you need to spend millions to to sign a quality centre forward .

As I said, stick to watching Sky Sports News Transfer Deadline Day. It might be basic when you have been sniffing glue that a league 2 team will just go out and spend millions on a single player, but in reality it isn't going to happen.

You are just confirming more and more I was right about the aimless rant.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As I said, stick to watching Sky Sports News Transfer Deadline Day. It might be basic when you have been sniffing glue that a league 2 team will just go out and spend millions on a single player, but in reality it isn't going to happen.

You are just confirming more and more I was right about the aimless rant.
My god , what a little twerp you are !!!

Oh and by the way if I want to have a rant as you put it then I will OK .

Nick

Administrator
My god , what a little twerp you are !!!

Oh and by the way if I want to have a rant as you put it then I will OK .

A "twerp" for pointing out that you demanding millions for a striker in League 2 isn't going to happen? OK then, you obviously don't like to live in the real world.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

A "twerp" for pointing out that you demanding millions for a striker in League 2 isn't going to happen? OK then, you obviously don't like to live in the real world.
No your a twerp for the sniffing glue comments. Just sums you up Nick.
That's really a childish comment. Which is why I try not to engage with you because of your childish and sarcastic comments. How old are you.
Just for your information and this is the last time i'm going engage with you ,
At know point did I say that a div 2 club should spend millions on a centre forward , a number 9. I said it's the going rate for a quality centre forward in the present market. That's it. Over and out.

Liquid Gold

That's really a childish comment. Which is why I try not to engage with you because of your childish and sarcastic comments. How old are you.
At know point did I say that a div 2 club should spend millions on a centre forward , a number 9. I said it's the going rate for a quality centre forward in the present market. That's it. Over and out.
#COVKIDSSOMETIMESQUIT

Nick

Administrator
So what's that got to do with your point then about big strikers? It's nothing to do with my reply about robins getting one instead of andreu if he wanted to.

You don't seem to be able to engage without gifs or random rants so it's probably why you get sarcasm in reply. You also don't reply to anything constructive.

Again you are going on about childish but still post like a child.

Mucca Mad Boys

What L2 team is spending millions on a squad, let alone a striker?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What L2 team is spending millions on a squad, let alone a striker?
I was talking about how much it would cost to sign a big quality centre forward in today's transfer market .

Of course it's never going happen at CCFC , unless a billionaire buys the football club and that's not going happen either .

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I was talking about how much it would cost to sign a big quality centre forward in today's transfer market .

Of course it's never going happen at CCFC , unless a billionaire buys the football club and that's not going happen either .
There you go Nick , I thought you might want to read this post again .
Because you wouldn't want to miss QUOTE me would you .

Nick

Administrator
There you go Nick , I thought you might want to read this post again .
Because you wouldn't want to miss QUOTE me would you .
I haven't mis quoted you, read back through the thread. You were having a moan we wouldn't invest in a big striker, then you say how a big striker is multi millions of pounds.

I had already read it, I linked you to it...

Users who are viewing this thread