Yeovil (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Selling well, looks like about 1,200 of the 1,450 terrace tickets now sold. Gonna be a good day out. PUSB. :guitar2:

withnail

Standing and uncovered, just like the old days. :claping hands:
Don't forget your rain coat.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
On the online ticket system I make it out to be 94 seated and 85 terrace tickets left. Looking forward to this one!

Glenn Storer

Got mine as soon as they went on priority sale. Christ I hope we don't make a show of ourselves, that's a looooooooooooong trip with a sad face.

May need to pour copious amounts of cider down my neck.

SABBU

Anyone not got tickets yet be quick, it looks like all seats have gone
and only about 40 terrace tickets left.

Ashdown

With a capacity of over 9000, you would think they could find a way of offering us a few hundred more tickets??

skybluelee

12 terrace tickets left, be quick if you haven't got one!

Who said this would never sell out? Leicesterarenotourrivals I think...

skybluejohn

we have more fans going than Yeovil it will be like a home game. The steward i work with tells me its all ticket game and no tiskets for sale on the day try this number see if they will let you buy in the home end 01935 847888.

Astute

Well done lads. Sold out with over a week to go :claping hands:

I am still trying to decide what to wear so anyone can tell who I am, so you could have a chat/discussion/argument/beer with me :D

Are we going to try and take a pub or few over? Never known this many from here go to an away game.

Ashdown

According to FootballGround guide.com the away terrace holds 1750, so there could be a chance of a further 250 tickets??

skybluelee

Yeovil's average crowd last year was 3,984 so there will pretty much be as many of us as there will be of them.

Still struggling to get my head around us playing them in the league. How did we ever get this shit? :(

Astute

Yeovil's average crowd last year was 3,984 so there will pretty much be as many of us as there will be of them.

Still struggling to get my head around us playing them in the league. How did we ever get this shit? :(

1 SISU
2 Run badly for years
3 Lack of knowledgable people running our club last season

tippex9

No alcohol served in away end.

Gint11

Official website has stated we have sold out in the standing terrace of 1,500 but theres 450 in the seating area. They say theres 65 left, that may well have changed now though : )

Sick Boy

Official website has stated we have sold out in the standing terrace of 1,500 but theres 450 in the seating area. They say theres 65 left, that may well have changed now though : )

There is a criteria for going in the seated area though, I think you have to be with children or something.

Users who are viewing this thread