Yet another striker(s) update (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

“A recall is all part of the terms of the agreement for a youth loan but I’m sure Adam will enjoy it here,” said the City boss.

“It’s about making him feel welcome and part of the family and getting the best out of the lad, and hopefully that will be mutually beneficial to both clubs.”

“We’ve got one striker but the search goes on,” he said.

“We’ve got a couple who are just about there – I’m pretty sure they’re coming.

“We’re talking to clubs but, as I’ve said repeatedly we have to be patient. We might have to wait until a week or two into the season when Premier League clubs decide on their 25 men squads and there are players who aren’t in it even though they’ve done the full pre-season.

“That’s the message for the fans – we’re working very hard behind the scenes looking for players who can add some dynamic burst-away speed.

“If you have players who can run in behind that creates problems for defences and gives players like James Maddison and Ruben Lameiras more room to work with.”

For all those who will somehow take this as us being fucked over by SISU, the negativity thread is here: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/58237-***The-2015-2016-Negativity-Thread***

glamour76

So does that mean he has 2 just about done & then we're waiting on prem teams to loan us others or are the 2 not coming til a couple of weeks into season?

ccfcway

the message is they are working hard behind the scenes. We bossed last nights game but lost and there is no news on the stadium.

All in all, its a normal pre season :sarcasm:

SkyBlue_Bear83

So does that mean he has 2 just about done & then we're waiting on prem teams to loan us others or are the 2 not coming til a couple of weeks into season?
We know Mowbray is looking for 4 more players, so I read it as a 2 are almost done but we may have to wait a few more weeks for the other two.

Hobo

Not much of an update. Irons in fire nothing more. Things will happen be patient.

hill83

If I was Mowbray I wouldn't be pandering to the blubbering masses. I'd say "Fuck off, I know what I'm doing. See you at the Wigan game you huge set of pricks"

Granted, that probably wouldn't go down too well.

Hobo

If I was Mowbray I wouldn't be pandering to the blubbering masses. I'd say "Fuck off, I know what I'm doing. See you at the Wigan game you huge set of pricks"

probably what he is thinking.

Samo

...but would be consistent with SISU's PR record.

H

Huckerby

Haha quality. Would love him to say this

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

H

Huckerby

No he is not.....he is thinking "can I push Shitzu to make another couple of signings without taking away finance for their stupid court actions?".
Good one pal. Thats funny cause they're really called SISU but you put a profanity in it!! And you also managed to make this about SISU!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

We even made the transfer centre on sky sports website. TM reckons we will sign 2 players this week which are almost there apparently.

Gaz71

@Transfer_News43: Coventry City are on the verge of signing Crawley Town striker Izale McLeod and Everton youngster Conor McAleny. #ccfc #ctfc

Users who are viewing this thread