Your all missing the bleeding obvious! (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

The league have effectively said the Golden share is not transferable and that Ccfc must effectively be bought. So the administrator will need to sell CCFC ltd.

ACL will no doubt block the sale. So either SiSU will need to allow the administrator to sell it to someone else by putting holdings into Admin or we will be liquidated.

Unless im much mistaken, The administrator has already chosen their bid, it being Otium, who are SISU under a different name, so regardless of where the Golden Share actually resides, SISU will still maintain control

Grendel

Sky Blue Harry H

The league have effectively said the Golden share is not transferable and that Ccfc must effectively be bought. So the administrator will need to sell CCFC ltd.

ACL will no doubt block the sale. So either SiSU will need to allow the administrator to sell it to someone else by putting holdings into Admin or we will be liquidated.

No mate, you're missing the bleeding apostrophe and an e:eek: Sorry Jimmy, my mum was a school secretary:D:blue:

OyJimmy

Wrong they've approved the transfer ACL have no power in this whatsoever.

Who's approved the transfer? The league have not read their statement we are still in admin according to them that therefore the golden share can't be transferable.

Grendel

Who's approved the transfer? The league have not read their statement we are still in admin according to them that therefore the golden share can't be transferable.

Out of admin very soon.

OyJimmy

You can't sell the golden share otherwise Rangers would not have had to start at the bottom of Scottish football. Think abut it people

Grendel

Why do you think or largest unconnected creditor will agree?

They don't have to there are numerous precedents of clubs exiting in this way it means minus 15 points. So ACL will get none of the money owed to them and remember they have a responsibility to their shareholders (and taxpayers)

Sutty

Why do you think or largest unconnected creditor will agree?

They don't have to do they?

If they reject, we can exit administration without a CVA. However, this would be punishable by a 15 point penalty.

That's my understanding anyway.

OyJimmy

They don't have to there are numerous precedents of clubs exiting in this way it means minus 15 points. So ACL will get none of the money owed to them and remember they have a responsibility to their shareholders (and taxpayers)

Name 1 club

OyJimmy

You can exit without a CVA but only if the business is sold outright as a going concern with all contracts including the Ricoh agreement in place

Sky Blues

Here you say ACL have a responsibility to their shareholders and taxpayers, but on other threads you have suggested ACL should just roll over and hand the Ricoh to Sisu. Where is the responsibility to their shareholders and taxpayers then?

OyJimmy

Ah but in the case of Leeds the club was sold on with the agreement of the creditors. The golden share was not transferred. ACL are the biggest unconnected creditor and can block the sale.

OyJimmy

It's against the rules to sell the golden share. There is not one example of the golden share being sold. rangers in Scotland tried and failed.

skybluehugh

Here you say ACL have a responsibility to their shareholders and taxpayers, but on other threads you have suggested ACL should just roll over and hand the Ricoh to Sisu. Where is the responsibility to their shareholders and taxpayers then?

Glad someone else noted this inconstancy in his usual stance

Brighton Sky Blue

You can't sell the golden share otherwise Rangers would not have had to start at the bottom of Scottish football. Think abut it people

The way things work north of the border is entirely different to what happens here.

Grendel

Glad someone else noted this inconstancy in his usual stance

You've missed the point as usual. I don't give a stuff about taxpayers. You though do so you will want the council to accept the payment won't you. Especially as 90% of taxpayers are not fans.

Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Grendel

Ah but in the case of Leeds the club was sold on with the agreement of the creditors. The golden share was not transferred. ACL are the biggest unconnected creditor and can block the sale.

I could start to trawl the Internet or I could conclude sisu may have thought of this cunning plan from ACL and not bother. Face it they've stuffed them. Anyway do you think they should lose money made available? No responsibility to shareholders and creditors? Shame on you.

OyJimmy

The way things work north of the border is entirely different to what happens here.

To some extent yes but you can't sell the golden share. They are the rules south of the border too. Otherwise clubs would be in liquidation every 5 mins. Grendels own example of Leeds backs my view not his!

Brighton Sky Blue

I could start to trawl the Internet or I could conclude sisu may have thought of this cunning plan from ACL and not bother. Face it they've stuffed them. Anyway do you think they should lose money made available? No responsibility to shareholders and creditors? Shame on you.

If they put half as much thought and creativity into running the club as they do with trying to crush ACL we'd be in the Premier League.

OyJimmy

Grendel please argue with facts. Basically I've just ripped your argument to shreds and you don't have the decency to admit it!

letsallsingtogether

You don't half talk some shit.
They will loose more money then that if cov leave ?
doesn't matter what they offered Sisu wanted it for free never got it so threatened to take them to court (still need to see the out come of that)

They have threatened the Gutless ball bags at the FL who are supposed to represent us they have rolled over backwards to please Suppalla.

They have Screwed CCFC Fans and some still them as saviors.

And still its everyone else fault:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cofastreecity

Yes but at least the Directors will be investigated for moving the assets. BDO are also under the spot light as is Adam Bradley

Grendel

Grendel please argue with facts. Basically I've just ripped your argument to shreds and you don't have the decency to admit it!

I've given you the opportunity to wager on this for charity. You are clearly the legal eagle. Up for it?

skybluehugh

your dead right I care about the council getting the money they are owed by the paying of tax's, because when it comes to services that are available to my daughter and other disabled children closing, or your wonderful hedge fund getting the Ricoh for nothing my daughter comes first every time. That maybe selfish, but there it is.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Please please please try Listerine Extra Strength The stench is overpowering

Brighton Sky Blue

I've given you the opportunity to wager on this for charity. You are clearly the legal eagle. Up for it?

'Mr Grendel is challenging the call on the right base line, the ball was called out'

*clap clap clap clap clap clap*

'Replay the point!'

magic82ball

You really know how to make yourself look like a prize moron. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread