Your finances (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

I see Jan has mentioned that you filed your accounts recently and things seemed perilous in the short term let alone long term.

How much are you in debt and what happens next season with FFP?

lewys33

lol-i-dunno.jpg

Godiva

I see Jan has mentioned that you filed your accounts recently and things seemed perilous in the short term let alone long term.

How much are you in debt and what happens next season with FFP?

Well, our resident Leicester pet is back!

I did read your accounts not a month ago. Happy for you that spending more than a hundred million finally paid off. And just in the nick of time before you would be hit by FFP regulation.
How long do you think Pearson will last before he is replaced with another high profile Nordic woman chaser?

Mate I may have two mortgages but I'm not in debt (well not yet anyway). I might be soon if the sale doesn't complete in the near future. I don't see what the hell it's got to do with you anyway.

hackneyfox

Well, our resident Leicester pet is back!

I did read your accounts not a month ago. Happy for you that spending more than a hundred million finally paid off. And just in the nick of time before you would be hit by FFP regulation.
How long do you think Pearson will last before he is replaced with another high profile Nordic woman chaser?

Debt to equity means we are no longer 103m in debt, we would be within FFP for this season without promotion.

Godiva

Debt to equity means we are no longer 103m in debt, we would be within FFP for this season without promotion.

Well, good for you.
Same happened here - just before the January window.
Seems to me your owners are following the exact same strategy as ours.
The difference being you now own your stadium, we don't, so our owners still have to make a slight detour.
Looking forward to our meetings in the championship 2015/16.

hackneyfox

Well, good for you.
Same happened here - just before the January window.
Seems to me your owners are following the exact same strategy as ours.
The difference being you now own your stadium, we don't, so our owners still have to make a slight detour.
Looking forward to our meetings in the championship 2015/16.

OSB seems to think you're 40 odd million in debt according to Companies House and your filed accounts.

Have you got a link to your debt being turned into equity?
Can the owners ever claim it back?

Godiva

OSB seems to think you're 40 odd million in debt according to Companies House and your filed accounts.

Better than the £70m reported debt in the 'old' club - ccfc ltd.

Here's link from January: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...league-lift-transfer-embargo-coventry-6505269
Doesn't say specifically debt to equity, but equity injection none the less. Money that the owners can't retract.

Brighton Sky Blue

Pretty sure that Godiva is mistaken, at least partly.

Godiva

Not saying it to be funny with you but I'm quite sure the bulk of our debt remains as debt and has not been converted to equity.

Here's link from January: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...league-lift-transfer-embargo-coventry-6505269
Doesn't say specifically debt to equity, but equity injection none the less. Money that the owners can't retract.

Look, I am trying to make our closet fan believe there's a deep parallel business strategy between K Power and sisu.

hackneyfox

wingy

While we we were told It was to remove the Transfer embargo ,more likely to meet this seasons FFP.

Is It feasible to Inject Capital for that purpose and then say take out from the loan interest pot simultaneously or in time ,say through a transfer window?

chiefdave

Essentially it is setup in such a way (and with some companies involved never filing accounts or being overseas) that its tricky for anyone to be 100% certain but best guess is that SISU in their various forms have put in up to £40m, the larger £70m came up when the old debt from prior to SISUs takeover (which was in real terms written off by the people we owed money to at the time) seemed to reappear on the books.

We're running at a loss and of course when the next accounts are submitted they will show a massive drop in revenues due to the move to Sixfields however SISU have told anyone who will listen they have the money to cover this, although they have never told is if it will be put in as a loan or equity. My understanding is that for FFP purposes only money put in as equity is counted.

As for the older debt being converted to equity this was a statement Tim Fisher made at a fans forum which was probably about 2 years ago now. Obviously when we went into admin and the size of the debt was stated it was very clear this wasn't true.

J

Jack Griffin

Look, I am trying to make our closet fan believe there's a deep parallel business strategy between K Power and sisu.

The agreement was signed in shit creek, no paddles required.

shmmeee

You'd be better off asking about our finances on a creative writing forum to be honest Hackers.

skybluericoh

If anyone thinks that someone with no affiliation with a football club is going to put money in for nothing out, then they have been led down the garden path. there are one or two like chelsea and man city that appear on the face of things that they have owners that are happy to throw an never ending amount of money at the club, but there are more foreign owners that have either come unstuck or started to move the club away from it's fan base. Cardiff, and Hull? Then the owners of Birmingham and Portsmouth? Even if they are just taking a salary in leu of interest then they will be doing it for some sort of return. Even Arsenal, which are probably the most finically secure club in the UK, have investors that get a return on their money. Liverpool, the Vile and Man U have all had their fall outs with overseas ownership.

The Thai investors at Leicester look like a good deal on the face of it, and I'd swap with ours in the blink of an eye, would want to keep elvis over pearson, but would not be shocked if something happens and it starts to go pete tong. Rich people get rich by either being in the right place at the right time (luck), Hard work and being roughness, illegal or immoral means, or a mixture of two or more, not through owning a football club and throwing cash at it. When it starts to go wrong and the fans start to call of the head of the manager then more players then another manager then the board, lets see how it pans out then.

skybluetony176

If anyone thinks that someone with no affiliation with a football club is going to put money in for nothing out, then they have been led down the garden path. there are one or two like chelsea and man city that appear on the face of things that they have owners that are happy to throw an never ending amount of money at the club, but there are more foreign owners that have either come unstuck or started to move the club away from it's fan base. Cardiff, and Hull? Then the owners of Birmingham and Portsmouth? Even if they are just taking a salary in leu of interest then they will be doing it for some sort of return. Even Arsenal, which are probably the most finically secure club in the UK, have investors that get a return on their money. Liverpool, the Vile and Man U have all had their fall outs with overseas ownership.

The Thai investors at Leicester look like a good deal on the face of it, and I'd swap with ours in the blink of an eye, would want to keep elvis over pearson, but would not be shocked if something happens and it starts to go pete tong. Rich people get rich by either being in the right place at the right time (luck), Hard work and being roughness, illegal or immoral means, or a mixture of two or more, not through owning a football club and throwing cash at it. When it starts to go wrong and the fans start to call of the head of the manager then more players then another manager then the board, lets see how it pans out then.

Is Pete Tong related to Ting Tong?

Users who are viewing this thread