Youth cup (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

3-0 up after 36 mins at Walsall hat trick for Bassala Sambou making it 11 in 6 for him, anyone seen anything of him? Worth a place on the bench on Saturday?

ccfcmad1

Starting to hear this lads name mentioned a lot lately sounds a good prospect anyone know his age? And where we picked him up from.

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: GOAL FOR #CCFC! 85 - You know who it is! @bsambou1 slots home from close range to make it 12 goals in six games. 4-1 CITY! #PUSB

8 goals in the last 2 games

stevefloyd

Is it ok for a teacher to say shit these days? Fair play to you, you must have some patience.. i would kill the little feckers

Captain Dart

Sarcasm? Same school as Collins. Caludon Castle on the other hand, now we're talking. Step forward James Maddison!

Going back half a liftetime, Bobby Gould too.

shmmeee

Is it ok for a teacher to say shit these days? Fair play to you, you must have some patience.. i would kill the little feckers

I don't think the Teacher Standards apply on football message boards.

Though these days I wouldn't be surprised.

The unofficial position on swearing is use it sparingly for full effect.

skyblueinBaku

When I was training engineers in USSR, I would swear (in Russian) at the class as early in the course as I could. This grabbed their attention and usually ensured no messing about.

bringbackrattles

Going back half a liftetime, Bobby Gould too.
Caludon my old school and when I was there we had great football teams. For two seasons our forward line with me on the left wing was also the Cov Boys forward line.Bobby Gould was there before me but Rob Parker was there around my time there if you recall ? He was touted as the next big thing but he ended up at Carlisle after a spell here.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Caludon my old school and when I was there we had great football teams. For two seasons our forward line with me on the left wing was also the Cov Boys forward line.Bobby Gould was there before me but Rob Parker was there around my time there if you recall ? He was touted as the next big thing but he ended up at Carlisle after a spell here.

I remember Bobby Parker.

Captained the England youth team IIRC.

Was talked about as "the new Bobby Moore".

Decent player, but as you say, it never quite happened for him.

Terry Gibson's perm

Callum Wilson Was lucky enough to go to President Kennedy (as I did about 20 odd years ago).

Cardinal Wiseman also produced James Quinn who played for Northern Ireland.

Monners

I left Cov before senior school age, but did anyone ever make the ggrade from St Augustines Catholic Primary in Radford?

I went to the same seniior Schol as Sean Dyche (who was a fat little ginger kid who lived round the corner back i the day) - Henry Gotch free-for-all comprehensive in Kettering

bringbackrattles

I remember Bobby Parker.

Captained the England youth team IIRC.

Was talked about as "the new Bobby Moore".

Decent player, but as you say, it never quite happened for him.
He was only a couple of years older than me and he would sometimes come and play with us over Wiseman fields and you could see that he was talented on the ball.He progressed well and it was no surprise when the City snapped him up but for some reason he never fulfilled his potential and dropped down the leagues ending up in the Scottish lower leagues. Then again none of us who played for Coventry Boys made the grade,although back then you went straight in to a job at sixteen and just enjoyed playing for local teams at the weekend.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I left Cov before senior school age, but did anyone ever make the ggrade from St Augustines Catholic Primary in Radford?

I went to the same seniior Schol as Sean Dyche (who was a fat little ginger kid who lived round the corner back i the day) - Henry Gotch free-for-all comprehensive in Kettering
I went St. Augustines, can't say I know of anyone

Users who are viewing this thread