Yyeeeeeeeessss!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ernie Machin

That is all.

P.S How long will we keep Bigi? He's just pure class. I liked his celebration/prayer at the end.

Otis

I was trying to lip-read what he was saying and I am pretty certain that he was talking to god singing Travis' "Why Does It Always Rain On Me!"

AWESOME 2nd half performance, Cranie was a beast, Biggy and Sammy ran midfield, Juke held it up fantastically.... Even Baker ran at people and remembered that he's allowed to shoot!! Absolutely made up for the lads, they deserved it!!

.....shame about that fecking copper though.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
So fucking chuffed... was the icing on the cake... polished off my accumulator too :D
As for Bigi this season and maybe another one after... Can't see any big club risking it! To be honest if you think we will loose him you may as well give up being a cov fan now!

WillieStanley

I thought everyone who played did so with a real swagger! We look awesome at the moment! I'm so glad we've got the first of many wins on the board!

Astute

FFS we were going down this morning and I have been an idiot for believing in the team :D

shmmeee

Just needed a bit of belief.

You could see after the second goal went in the players get a spring in their step. David Bell even chased a lost cause! Hussey went past a man, Baker remembered where the goal is, we were like a different team!

Nonleagueherewecome

I was trying to lip-read what he was saying and I am pretty certain that he was talking to god singing Travis' "Why Does It Always Rain On Me!"

"Is it because I lied when I was 17?"

But he still is 17!

pusbccfc

He just looked so calm on the ball, rarely gives the ball away and has the confidence to spread the play. Make no mistake, this kid is on the way to greatness. I just hope we can play a major part in his development.

I think he wants to get coventry premier league football before he thinks about leaving.

Wallace

The power of prayer is an amazing thing. The point is everyone moves on one day JUST ENJOY HIM WHILE HE IS WITH US. If we can bring in someone to be at the top of the diamond, just behind the forwards, we could have a better season than most predict.

Covstu

He had a good game today, sammy not so much but an all round decent performance. Lets not book the playoff hotels at wembley yet though folks!!

Users who are viewing this thread