Zain Westbrooke (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

Become a bit of s forgotten man with all the recent transfer activity and rumours Ogogo in, Sterling in plus others when some on here put their opinions of who will be in the first team Doyle, Andreu, Jones etc no one considers or even mention Westbrooke, I’ve been told this kid will be the business and a surprise package

Esoterica

Must leave Callum Maycock in a precarious position too. 21 this year, had a few first team chances without really taking them and a long way down the pecking order with all these incoming midfielders.

fernandopartridge

Must leave Callum Maycock in a precarious position too. 21 this year, had a few first team chances without really taking them and a long way down the pecking order with all these incoming midfielders.

He's not had much of a chance but agree that in his brief appearances he's not looked up to it. It's probably too early to write him off though

fernandopartridge

Become a bit of s forgotten man with all the recent transfer activity and rumours Ogogo in, Sterling in plus others when some on here put their opinions of who will be in the first team Doyle, Andreu, Jones etc no one considers or even mention Westbrooke, I’ve been told this kid will be the business and a surprise package

I think he's been signed as back up with a longer term view.

Users who are viewing this thread