Summer transfer window 2024 (68 Viewers)

stupot07

Lol - Posh will want at least 3m for Kyprianou and having watched a few of their games this summer i dont think hes even that good. Archie Collins is their best midfielder.

Dont mind some of the other suggestions but not Flemming or Thomas (both overrated and we can do much much better)
Certainly not for £8m

We're more likely to tap into the European market, than over pay for players that play in England.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Moore
Kelly
O'Hare all going on a free

Godden
Bidwell
Palmer expect to go for some sort of fee

Allen - depends on summer business

Sheaf - depending mainly on Vik but if someone meets the 15million plus valuation he will be gone

Latest ive got
Looks like you were right about a pretty large turnover again this summer if this is the case. Although it's mainly fringe players so I'm all here for it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

So potentially , that’s 7 first teamers going plus Moore. Could possibly be an interesting summer of transfer activity 👌

stupot07

Moore
Kelly

Godden
Bidwell

Sheaf - depending mainly on Vik but if someone meets the 15million plus valuation he will be gone

Latest ive got
Shame about Bidwell, he's our best left back. And is one of the few left with experience and leadership qualities that's good enough to be first choice.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

higgs

Moore
Kelly

Godden
Bidwell

Latest ive got
What's the story with palmer Robins ran out of patience?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Grendel

Well receiving any fee at all would surprise me, never mind 7 figures. Maybe Birmingham drunk off being gifted survival?

Someone will until he gets to an age look at him as they think they will be able to rid him of his deficiencies

Deity

What's the story with palmer Robins ran out of patience?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
More likely Robins sees what we see … a player that flatters to deceive and his numbers aren’t good enough and he gives the ball away far too often.

Cally Fedora

Some sort of fee is the key. I think we’d probably get £750k to £1m. And I’d take that. If we can top that off with £1.5m for Bidwell and £500k Godden we’ll have done well.

Brighton Sky Blue

Someone will until he gets to an age look at him as they think they will be able to rid him of his deficiencies
He’s not exactly a spring chicken at the moment. If two seasons with Robins and Viveash haven’t fundamentally changed the player then it’s unlikely somewhere else will.

Seems very much he’s just after the payday based on what his agent was up to earlier in the season.

TomRad85

He’s not exactly a spring chicken at the moment. If two seasons with Robins and Viveash haven’t fundamentally changed the player then it’s unlikely somewhere else will.

Seems very much he’s just after the payday based on what his agent was up to earlier in the season.
Could see him buggering off to the MLS and doing well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SBT

Grendel

You could see the likes of Derby being interested

Mucca Mad Boys

Baffled by people clamouring for a new attacking midfielder that's even less clinical than O'Hare.
More a statement about Huddersfield’s attack TBH. One reason I’m not enamoured with the Rudoni rumours.

Rudoni is still only 22, remember. Has played CM, AM and even DM according to Transfermarkt.

His xG per 90 is marginally higher than COH’s for this season whilst playing in a deeper role is impressive. His finishing has been below par this season and you’d expect that to be improved for 2024/25.

A versatile player with some good KPIs, you’d have to back MR & AV to make him a better player.

Good signing if we actually complete it.

Deity

A bit harsh on Godden only giving him 20 mins … based on his touches per minutes average this season he was likely only touch the ball twice ! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread