‘Expert’ season Prediction thread (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Interesting, hope they were off with 7th. As usual Grendel was furthest off

What did I say?

Robinshio

If o hare does go and no new players are added and if Wilson is indeed number 1 next season I can’t see it being hugely successful.
He didn’t go but barely played and super Ben Wilson in goal. Just kidding none of us could have really predicted how this season went

shmmeee

Full of hope at the moment. No big sales, 100% record in preseason. A few players with another year of growth in them and one or two new faces that in theory should up the quality and depth.

If we keep everyone and keep them fit and on form, I can see a good fist of a top challenge. League looks a lot harder this season though and the six of the relegated team, Sheff Utd, Boro and West Brom look tough to break into, but one or two of a group like that always slip up.

Stick with me gents and you won’t go far wrong.

Evo1883

Wow always so many pessimist on here. We have another season with our best players still here, a few very good additions and a fit ready to Godden. Nope i don't buy all this pessimism. We will finish top 6.
Noice Thats Nice GIF

Boosh

Someone on that sky blues extra podcast tipped burnley to go down. You couldn’t make it up

Nuskyblue

Someone on that sky blues extra podcast tipped burnley to go down. You couldn’t make it up
I wouldn't have had them going down but I thought they might struggle more than they did with all the ins and outs. Turns out Kompany is a good manager and the players they bought in were better than the shite that got them relegated.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Personally, I prefer 'our experts' on here predicting a season long capitulation.

We will be probably be 3 nil* up at half time at the Riverside, when only needing a point for the play offs, only for the January signing flop Gyokeres to score his first 4 goals for Boro in the 2nd half, and Burnley sneak in thanks to a CoH winner.

* = in case you were wondering, our 3 goals were scored by Vik's replacement... free agent Max Biamou.

Wow... What a season!
Only needing a point for the playoffs at the Riverside?...😳

Sky Blue Pete

Just give through and I clearly didn’t click send in July last year

What I said was we’ll probably start slowly but with constant progression of players and the impact or yok and Hamer gives us a great chance of finishing in the top 6

Can’t believe I didn’t post it

Users who are viewing this thread