“Robins gives update on bids” (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

I’ve explained why I’ve not and if he started to voice concerns over the ownerships lack of direction and support clearly his popularity will increase
Well that's clearly not true. If he voiced serious concerns he would be out and managing elsewhere

Grendel

covmark

Fact is you started more than one thread demanding Robins be sacked, and instead of admitting you were wrong, you keep peddling this bullshit narrative.
You really think if Robins were to leave us now, that there would be no takers? The man has taken us from the edge of oblivion, and with fuck all help from our owners, has us punching at the top end of the championship. Seriously mate, admit you were wrong, and move on.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Shipley was one I would think as they were pro actively looking to bring in Bidwell and needed to fund this , luckily Walker went out on loan

Hamer was definitely not the other , I do think if we get an offer over 5 million he would go

Shipley to a League One club was one of the “substantial bids” then?

Hertsccfc

Fact is you started more than one thread demanding Robins be sacked, and instead of admitting you were wrong, you keep peddling this bullshit narrative.
You really think if Robins were to leave us now, that there would be no takers? The man has taken us from the edge of oblivion, and with fuck all help from our owners, has us punching at the top end of the championship. Seriously mate, admit you were wrong, and move on.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Oh right. He's implying that no one would employ Robins! Wow

Grendel

Oh right. He's implying that no one would employ Robins! Wow

No I’m saying this club is his biggest club he can manage as things stand

Grendel

This is the second time in a year that I’m agreeing with Grendel and it really really hurts because I’m also defending him. Read what he posted not what you think he posted in his posts in this thread.

The sight of Tony in a football related thread is as rare as the sighting of the Loch Ness monster and about as genuine

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No I’m saying this club is his biggest club he can manage as things stand

giphy.gif

Grendel

This is the second time in a year that I’m agreeing with Grendel and it really really hurts because I’m also defending him. Read what he posted not what you think he posted in his posts in this thread.

Ever so sorry

The fact is we are back to where we were when this bunch took over so to me it’s really as good as it gets

Boddy is a poodle - he’d move us to the Isle of Man if he still got paid

Its not a coincidence he and the manager have had other clubs who’ve moved out of town

the club moved to Birmingham (I got the strategy behind sixfields) - and everyone in the management team justified it. It was not accessible for a lot of people abd could have carried on for years

you Can’t moan about robins ability to get results especially when it matters but you can question he and his CEO in particular for putting pay cheque before customers

Ccfcisparks

Ever so sorry

The fact is we are back to where we were when this bunch took over so to me it’s really as good as it gets

Its not a coincidence he and the manager have had other clubs who’ve moved out of town

the club moved to Birmingham (I got the strategy behind sixfields) - and everyone in the management team justified it. It was not accessible for a lot of people abd could have carried on for years

you Can’t moan about robins ability to get results especially when it matters but you can question he and his CEO in particular for putting pay cheque before customers
When did Robins move his club out of their town? And to blame him for us moving is extremely odd.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ever so sorry

Do not make it worse by apologising to me.
My basic question about this Boddy love in on here is, what has he actually done? Answer nothing, nada nowt. Yet he’s a great CEO is he f-ck

Grendel

Do not make it worse by apologising to me.
My basic question about this Boddy love in on here is, what has he actually done? Answer nothing, nada nowt. Yet he’s a great CEO is he f-ck

he’s done nothing - in the end the club have succeeded in the last few years on the field. Off field which is his responsibility zero ever changes

Grendel

The twats we’ve had involved and we’re whinging about the one that has improved things is bizarre. No love in I’m mainly interested in the football but bloody hell

Fisher got robins and Boddy in

Bugsy

Serious question???

We play at the cbs
We are competing in the championship

Not enough?? Wow

Dont forget cheaper season tickets, free members shirts and got the hummel sponsorship (better designed kits)....PUSB

Grendel

Dont forget cheaper season tickets, free members shirts and got the hummel sponsorship....PUSB

yeah awesome cheap tickets held over for a season as we’d oh moved to Birmingham

Bugsy

yeah awesome cheap tickets held over for a season as we’d oh moved to Birmingham

Lol, True say, but could be worse off with a different CEO, don't u think?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Serious question???

We play at the cbs
We are competing in the championship

Not enough??
We had to come back to the CBS that was patently obvious so no credit there.
Competing in the championship inspite of him not because of him, in regards to both he’s an irrelevance.
Our competing in the championship is due to MR getting the best out of the players available to him

skybluetony176

he’s done nothing - in the end the club have succeeded in the last few years on the field. Off field which is his responsibility zero ever changes
We had a trestle table in the concourse as a club shop when he arrived and the club couldn’t get a sponsor if it joined AA. Against the backdrop dealing with moving away for a couple seasons we’ve had two actual club shops, the second being the first at our home ground in nearly a decade. Then you have to factor in the fact that he would have been involved in negotiating the return to Coventry in the first place. We’re no longer short on sponsors. We’ve had some of the best merchandise in years including the awesome two tone third kit. Communication is better with the fans than it has been for years and best of all he keeps the awful Tim Fisher out of the shop window. He might not be slick enough to work for Man City in the same roll but as far as the owners go he’s still the best they’ve ever supplied.

You’re talking bollocks and the only reason you’ve juxtaposed position on the owners is because of your illogical hatred of the manager. Anyone sane person would be delighted that he’s repeatedly proved them wrong. You on the other hand dig in and actually wish ill on the club just so you think you’ve won. You’re a fruit loop.

Speedies_Chips

It could but the real issue is we have a non league ability CEO running the company and it’s pathetic
You might be right there G. I used to work with a Worcester City fan and he reckoned DB was at the root cause of their issues. I don't know what he was supposed to have done as I wasnt that interested at the time tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread