Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (3 Viewers)

Astute

Realistically need to win this one and two more afterwards to be in with any shout. Still a heroic effort to be up there at this stage regardless
Looking at who has to play each other another club would have to win 3 games for this to happen. 7 more points could easily be enough for 6th place.

Grendel

Looking at who has to play each other another club would have to win 3 games for this to happen. 7 more points could easily be enough for 6th place.

Not if we lose tomorrow - no chance 2 wins and a draw would do then

Otis

Don't start that nonsense, no one and I mean no one is allowed a second team on here.
Well, I moved to Maidstone and started following Maidstone Utd's results and catching any highlights (there weren't any) and now I think we are moving to Folkestone, so I started following Folkestone Invicta's games online too

I think it's absolutely fine. I am sure many people live away from Coventry and follow a local team etc. Even living in Coventry, there could well be a reason to follow another team (dad's from there, or you spent some of your life there etc. etc.)

I think it's fine.

I will always be a Sky Blue, but if I want to go and watch Folkestone Invicta play one Saturday afternoon and cheer if they score and/or win, I can't see any problem with that.

olderskyblue

Well, I moved to Maidstone and started following Maidstone Utd's results and catching any highlights (there weren't any) and now I think we are moving to Folkestone, so I started following Folkestone Invicta's games online too

I think it's absolutely fine. I am sure many people live away from Coventry and follow a local team etc. Even living in Coventry, there could well be a reason to follow another team (dad's from there, or you spent some of your life there etc. etc.)

I think it's fine.

I will always be a Sky Blue, but if I want to go and watch Folkestone Invicta play one Saturday afternoon and cheer if they score and/or win, I can't see any problem with that.
Blimey, I dont know why you dont just follow MK Dons and be done with it... ;)

Otis

Bottom line is we are all different and just because we can't get our heads around what others may do and believe and think, doesn't mean we are right and they are wrong.

😇

C'mon you Stripes!! 🤪

SkyBlueSoul

Bottom line is we are all different and just because we can't get our heads around what others may do and believe and think, doesn't mean we are right and they are wrong.

😇

C'mon you Stripes!! 🤪
I could accept Maidstone, I'll tolerate Folkestone, but supporting Wasps is a step too far!

WestEndAgro

I think it's fine.

Tongue in cheek, but loads get upset on here, if you mention it. In fact total melt down.

baldy

I think it's fine.

Nah sorry - still can’t see why people think this way

hamil99

Facebook User
Huddersfield drawing with Sunderland, and Birmingham beating Millwall means we could be 5th tomorrow if we win. Game keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Cov 2-0. Gyro double, assists from Hamer.

Ashdown

I think it's fine.

Are you moving from one asylum centre to another mate ?!😃

Users who are viewing this thread