Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (1 Viewer)

coop

What will be will be never thought we would be anywhere close after all the shit and injuries at the start of the season been great so far.In typical Cov style we will probably win tonight and lose against Reading Saturday but let's get 3 points tonight first,will be a very tough game as will the 3 after.Win tonight and we can start dreaming.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Every time Championship play offs have spread their cheeks for us in the past we've gone floppy at the crucial moment. It's about time that changed, so I'm gonna say we'll run a solid one through Blackburn tonight.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Cardiff at home… 2009 I think

Samo

Stocked up on supplies. 4 pack of beer, 4 pack of tissues and a 4 pack of immodium

4 beers? You'll be out to the shop at half time then?

Last edited:

torchomatic

Having a quick read of their forum revealed they aren't too confident about tonight. Also complaining of poor ticket sales considering the importance of this game.

We can do this. Leaving in two hours. Counting the minutes

covboy9

This is crunch time, win this and it’s in our own hands, we are good enough to beat this lot, what you got vik?

Users who are viewing this thread