32,000 sold already (5 Viewers)

The Lurker

Maybe so but we equalised and never missed a penalty in the shoot-out. We got to Wembley because we deserved to. No fluke. Feel free to pick faults though.

we got a flukey own goal in game which we never looked like scoring. we didn't have it all our own way. nice to have some luck for once and I can't personally wait for Wembley having been to every game in the competion

torchomatic

we got a flukey own goal in game which we never looked like scoring. we didn't have it all our own way. nice to have some luck for once and I can't personally wait for Wembley having been to every game in the competion

True, but every team needs a stroke of luck now and then. Nothing lucky about the penalty shoot-out though. We deserved to win every game we played and we did. Admittedly, I could only go up to the Northampton game.

peeler

Must get my ticket to Wembley, I might hate Tim & Joy, but why let that stand in the way of a good day out.
Anyone got a ticket stub from this season? I'll buy it off you, send me a private message, I'll give good money.

Nick

Administrator
Must get my ticket to Wembley, I might hate Tim & Joy, but why let that stand in the way of a good day out.
Anyone got a ticket stub from this season? I'll buy it off you, send me a private message, I'll give good money.
Wind up right? Back to drunken wasps....

You can go on Saturday and get priority....

Embarrassment

torchomatic

Surely "morals" can't be turned on and off like a light switch?

Steve.B50

Hope you get sorted out, I want every fan to get on the band wagon and forget about the past for the weekend.
I dislike SISU more than most but everyone deserves this little but of excitement and they should not put you off trying to get to the game.

Nick

Administrator
Hope you get sorted out, I want every fan to get on the band wagon and forget about the past for the weekend.
I dislike SISU more than most but everyone deserves this little but of excitement and they should not put you off trying to get to the game.
To any game you mean?

Have you not read his posts and comments?

Steve.B50

In all honesty Nick, I don't care.
Everyone deserves the tight to be at this game and I do not have the right to judge anyone.
If I can help anyone get a ticket I will.

Grendel

I Sent him a message. He's taking the piss.

dongonzalos

Season Tickets are the only true way of really showing support for the Club. They are pretty much the only guaranteed income stream for this blighted team. Much more so than going to a few away games as this adds nothing to the club coffers. People who took out the installment option are STILL paying monthly for it . Some commitment when bottom of the league. Perhaps if another 5000 people had bought a season ticket (rather than pretend it was some sort of noble protest at the owners) we might have been at the other end of the league.

However, 6 tickets is ridiculous, enabling ST holders to take friends and family who never go normally for a nice day out. A lot of good people will miss out.

I take it someone who supports the club but cannot attend every Saturday due to work commitments
Or
Somebody who has been a season ticket holder for 20-30 years but has decided to make a stand this season

Do not 'truly' support the club.

Interesting one really, the bloke who is making his protest this season may have put thousands into the club over the years compared to a 'true' supporter who bought a season ticket for the first time this year.
If you are putting down to purely who is putting income into the club as you seem to be, I think there maybe a lot of 'true' supporters not going this year unfortunately.

If Peeler for example is telling the truth about his season ticket history he is right up there in terms of putting financial money into the club. A clear true supporter by your definition

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I take it someone who supports the club but cannot attend every Saturday due to work commitments
Or
Somebody who has been a season ticket holder for 20-30 years but has decided to make a stand this season

Do not 'truly' support the club.

Interesting one really, the bloke who is making his protest this season may have put thousands into the club over the years compared to a 'true' supporter who bought a season ticket for the first time this year.
If you are putting down to purely who is putting income into the club as you seem to be, I think there maybe a lot of 'true' supporters not going this year unfortunately.

If Peeler for example is telling the truth about his season ticket history he is right up there in terms of putting financial money into the club. A clear true supporter by your definition

You mean the person who just switches to wasps and shouts nopm until we won a couple of games or get a day out and preaches about how they won't back down from their morals?

All that does is make their protests and principles look a bit of a joke, it's embarrassing.

If people want to make a song and dance about their strong spines etc etc thats their problem if they go completely against it and look silly, their credibility when they cry nopm or boycott after is gone.

If they are making their protest this season by not going they surely won't be going to wembley, if they do their protest is null and void and just shows it is a front for can't be arsed and makes them feel better for dropping the club when wasps rocked up.

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

Honestly, do people care what others think? Few digs on here by certain members but who actually gives a fuck, you may get a wave at wembley, or the middle finger, whoopie doo, no love lost at all...

Grendel

Why are we even discussing this.

Peeler is s sad deranged lunatic (picture nursey from blackadder) who has stumbled from the CT site into here.

Peeler is of the view anyone going to Wembley supports sisu - they worship Tim fisher.

Just tell him to fuck off

Calista

I think it will yes, I think a lot of people with stubs for the next level of priority will already have their Wembley tickets.
88 I seriously hope you are right about it reaching general sale. No argument, I will be delighted because it would mean nobody who has attended this season will miss out. That's what we'd all like I'm sure, it just seems unlikely to me.

dongonzalos

You mean the person who just switches to wasps and shouts nopm until we won a couple of games or get a day out and preaches about how they won't back down from their morals?

All that does is make their protests and principles look a bit of a joke, it's embarrassing.

If people want to make a song and dance about their strong spines etc etc thats their problem if they go completely against it and look silly, their credibility when they cry nopm or boycott after is gone.

If they are making their protest this season by not going they surely won't be going to wembley, if they do their protest is null and void and just shows it is a front for can't be arsed and makes them feel better for dropping the club when wasps rocked up.

I am just pointing that having a season ticket is not the only 'true' way to show your support for the club

Calista

Why are we even discussing this.

Peeler is s sad deranged lunatic (picture nursey from blackadder) who has stumbled from the CT site into here.

Peeler is of the view anyone going to Wembley supports sisu - they worship Tim fisher.

Just tell him to fuck off
Just once in a while a post makes me LOL, thanks G it's been a long day!

dongonzalos

There needs to a a 'true' supporter council. With some high ranking 'true' fans on the council deciding who is a true fan and who isn't.

Or maybe we could just scrub that and just tell the judgemental sanctimonious super fans that they are just the same as the moral high ground fans and fans who go to both Wasps and city. Or no longer go to city until we have new owners fans that they seem to detest.

Nick

Administrator
There needs to a a 'true' supporter council. With some high ranking 'true' fans on the council deciding who is a true fan and who isn't.

Or maybe we could just scrub that and just tell the judgemental sanctimonious super fans that they are just the same as the moral high ground fans and fans who go to both Wasps and city. Or no longer go to city until we have new owners fans that they seem to detest.

Surely somebody who openly says they aren't interested in ccfc is down the list?

Amazing how you pipe up now but are nowhere to be seen when the people with morals that are shattered are preaching about people who go to games, where's the super fan line then?
Do you jump in when it's people supporting sisu etc and sisu fc?

If they don't go because they detest the owners and like to tell the world for back pats but are scrambling for tickets they look a bit silly now don't they? It just blows all of the arguments, theories and "protests" away as bollocks.

Last edited:

Grendel

Sorry but anyone who has refused to go due to the ownership issue cannot now seriously say they want to worship at the sisu temple on April 2 and get any credibility.

Ian1779

Go for it... just remember to put the Wasps fans right at the bottom.... next to the Villa fans.

no_loyalty

To be honest anyone that watches Wasps should be banned from going... they are total cunts.

What about Worcester Warriors season ticket holders, are they allowed to gate crash our party?

wingy

That's cool he's good!!
Yep he loves sport.
Just about all of them and done over 40 away grounds.
I'd say he pretty exceptional and the club are lucky we weaned him at 18 months.
If you're at the Bradford game he'll be the Blond haired lad running out to the centre circle with the players.

Ian1779

Yep he loves sport.
Just about all of them and done over 40 away grounds.
I'd say he pretty exceptional and the club are lucky we weaned him at 18 months.
If you're at the Bradford game he'll be the Blond haired lad running out to the centre circle with the players.

Bet he'll love that. Let's hope they can put on a performance for him!

Ashdown

Fucking hell ,so much bitterness surrounding the club and our fan base now ! No unity whatsoever ! I hope this will change on the day at Wembley because if this negativity transfers to pitch side we'll get hammered, just to make a change again.
Yes we have a diminishing supporter base who are thick and thin and fair play to them but we also have a huge supporter base waiting in the wings who are just craving for a little spark of life in the club that suggests that better days are possible than being last and adrift in League fucking 1 with owners who don't give a shit !

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell ,so much bitterness surrounding the club and our fan base now ! No unity whatsoever ! I hope this will change on the day at Wembley because if this negativity transfers to pitch side we'll get hammered, just to make a change again.
Yes we have a diminishing supporter base who are thick and thin and fair play to them but we also have a huge supporter base waiting in the wings who are just craving for a little spark of life in the club that suggests that better days are possible than being last and adrift in League fucking 1 with owners who don't give a shit !

What about the negativity to every other game and people who do go through thick and thin?

How long until the supporting sisu and lining their pockets line is back out in the middle of a relegation fight?

Users who are viewing this thread