4 Final Bids (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

What? No delay?? Where did you hear this Blue? I imagine he have nothing away in a 2 sentenced statement. I wonder who the other 1 is assuming its Haskell, SISCUM and ACL make up the 4?

jon92

COVENTRY City Football Club Limited's administrator Paul Appleton has confirmed four parties have met today's final deadline for bids to buy the company out of administration.

A statement released about half an hour after the deadline for "best and final bids" of midday reads:

"Following today's deadline for Final and Best bids for CCFC Limited, I can confirm I have received four bids.

"I will obviously now take time to consider these bids before contacting the bidders with my final decision on a preferred purchaser.

"There will also be discussions with the Football League as part of this process."

The Telegraph understands that among the three final bids is one from a company related to hedge fund Sisu-owned Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd.

But Joe Elliott, who has been keen to bid with financial backing from US property investor Preston Haskell IV, would not confirm or deny he was among the final bidders.

North Warwickshire businessman Michael Byng confirmed he has pulled out of the bidding, but he insisted his Chinese investors are still interested in talks at a later stage.

torchomatic

So no definitely Byng then? I wonder who number four is?

ajsccfc

I have it on good authority that the fourth bidder is Kurt Drago. It's on his Twitter and everything.

CovLis86

ThexChinese consortium being interested "at a later date" is interesting. Could have aligned with all or sisu, both more likely to have their bid accepted and chosen, then have a deal later to coinvest or to buy out or.... Well yes there's lots of ors. Who knows.

RoboCCFC90

So the final four are:

SISU (Confirmed)
ACL (TBC)
PHIV (TBC)
???

Even more clarity to what we had already..

J

Jack Griffin

Forget Byng, he was just raising his profile in the media because he is trying to swing a deal with overseas investors..

Sub

so who we got left then ?

1. PH1V
2. ACL
3. SISU
4. Geffory Robinson ????? maybe any other ideas anybody ???

RoboCCFC90

so who we got left then ?

1. PH1V
2. ACL
3. SISU
4. Geffory Robinson ????? maybe any other ideas anybody ???

Red Bull...

grego_gee

Its interesting that Byng says they are still interested and will negotiate later.
If someone new took it out of administration they would be unlikely to want to negotiate, Byng must be assuming SISU will retain it!
If still willing to negotiate he must be prepared to pay a price SISU would consider, I see this as very good!

:pimp:

Skyblueweeman

Thursday comes through yet again on the 'news-day' front. Never doubted you Thursday, you little bugger you :wave::claping hands:

WM

RoboCCFC90

Will people shut up about red fucking bull!?

No Tommy I won't, I will continue to speculate until the name of the fourth mystery bidder is confirmed :)

Users who are viewing this thread