Academy Protest Idea's (2 Viewers)

Generally Midfield

We actually need to fill the Ricoh when wasps are playing
That's a good idea but can't be done for ages so what about something sooner? You are one of the top people on here so couldn't you and some others suggest something? The other threads just seem to be arguing about whose fault it is but nobody's doing anything!

Ian1779

We actually need to fill the Ricoh when wasps are playing

5000 CCFC fans - decked out in Sky Blue, singing the Sky Blue Song non-stop for the match, drowning both teams support.

That's gonna get us noticed.

ccfcway

going to struggle aren't we...

ccfc fans heading to a crfc game wont get the media coverage
many wont go to a wasps game to protest
grendal doesn't think its worth packing the ricoh at a ccfc game due to what happened to attendances after the Gillingham game

for what its worth, I would happily do any of the above if it was the agreed medium of protest

Last edited:

Grendel

going to struggle aren't we...

ccfc fans heading to a crfc game wont get the media coverage
many wont go to a wasps game to protest
grendal doesn't think its worth packing the ricoh at a ccfc game due to what happened to attendances after the Gillingham game

for what its worth, I would happily do any of the above if it was the agreed medium of protest

Your suggestion on the filling the Ricoh was suggesting free tickets for everyone.

That would get the Wasps PR in overdrive. We have to give to tickets away, also if we didn't fill it - which we won't - we will then be mocked that we can't even give tickets away.

Also as proved people never come back.

And it would cost the club significant revenue.

rupert_bear

Forget it, I believe we are approaching a watershed moment or our owners are. It looks to me they have a decision to make drop the legals or have no long term agreement regarding the Ricoh and the Academy. I believe the Football League rules demand a minimum 10 year guarantee re ground or you don't get the golden share, without that we have no value I believe this could be getting interesting.

Grendel

Forget it, I believe we are approaching a watershed moment or our owners are. It looks to me they have a decision to make drop the legals or have no long term agreement regarding the Ricoh and the Academy. I believe the Football League rules demand a minimum 10 year guarantee re ground or you don't get the golden share, without that we have no value I believe this could be getting interesting.

If the club can demonstrate that they are being evicted then the 10 year rule is waived as long as a plan is in place for an alternative.

ccfcway

Your suggestion on the filling the Ricoh was suggesting free tickets for everyone.

That would get the Wasps PR in overdrive. We have to give to tickets away, also if we didn't fill it - which we won't - we will then be mocked that we can't even give tickets away.

Also as proved people never come back.

And it would cost the club significant revenue.

I couldn't give one hoot about the wasps PR.

if you (or any other ccfc fan) doesn't think with the right campaign, we cant fill the ricoh on day one of the season on a charity day, where tickets in theory could be foc and we are supporting our long term existance, we have a real problem

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I couldn't give one hoot about the wasps PR.

if you (or any other ccfc fan) doesn't think with the right campaign, we cant fill the ricoh on day one of the season on a charity day, where tickets in theory could be foc and we are supporting our long term existance, we have a real problem

But then we need the players to play for free, free rent, no match fees etc

singers_pore

Ribbons and marches are a joke.
Protests can only work if they annoy / embarrass / scare all the parties involved.
Direct guerilla type protests are needed while staying just within the confines of the law.
The tactics for such protests should be discussed off-line to avoid giving a heads up to the people within power.

Users who are viewing this thread