Match Thread Accrington Stanley - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Oct (4 Viewers)

Cavan O'Doherty

Massive difference from playing Football League to Saturday/Sunday morning football. Also make ya mind up, he's too small or just not good enough for you?
Jesus what a load of nonsense. Blindly defending players does my head in! So you think he's been good the last few games then?

clint van damme

am I the only one who feels no anticipation any more when we get a corner, our set pieces are fucking gash.

mark82

Jesus what a load of nonsense. Blindly defending players does my head in! So you think he's been good the last few games then?

You'd put Vincenti back in I assume? He has been an integral part of the improved performances up until a week ago. Give the kid a break, he's young. Assume you were saying the same with Wilson, Maddison & Thomas.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
You'd pun Vincenti back in I assume? He has been an integral part of the improved performances up until a week ago. Give the kid a break, he's young. Assume you were saying the same with Wilson, Maddison & Thomas.

Integral is a bit far, it was the one game he scored he was decent for the 2nd half.

That's not me slating him.

vow

Nice swerve from the question I asked you ;)
I'm not blindly defending anybody, I like him as a footballer and seen his potential, he may not have been great last couple of games, but I'm not binning him off like you are, unbelievable.

mark82

Integral is a bit far, it was the one game he scored he was decent for the 2nd half.

That's not me slating him.

He's a better fit for the system is more what I meant. But the point stands that we have to give the kids time. They'll blow hot and cold.

Brighton Sky Blue

Despite everything we still manage to outnumber the home support. Those travelling deserve so much better.

Cavan O'Doherty

You'd put Vincenti back in I assume? He has been an integral part of the improved performances up until a week ago. Give the kid a break, he's young. Assume you were saying the same with Wilson, Maddison & Thomas.
Yes I said the same with Thomas as he was absolute tripe up until the Wycombe game. He has proved me wrong though. Just can't see Kelly-Evans doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread