ACL possible next move? (4 Viewers)

Sick Boy

And you lap up Sisu claiming the reason why we are 60 mill in debt is because of it and all decision made by them are council forced.. Sisu have blamed everyone for errors made even past board members who are now back in control ,,you lap that up aswell...Can't wait for text a sub , or KD standing with his clip board on the pitch might even get TF in a cov kit with a bucket collecting for a JS statue....

I have never supported sisu unlike the vast majority on here. It seems if you aren't behind ACL, then you support SISU. Idiotic.

I blamed them for the appointment of Thorn, yet it was seen as a major coup by most on here.

Brighton Sky Blue

So the club would have been punished for attracting more supporters? It is hardly surprising we find ourselves where we are with fans who obviously don't have the club as their priority.

Or alternatively allowed some leeway if those supporters went away. Ultimately we are where we are not because of lazy support but that man Richardson who set the ball rolling with his 'punt' in the '90s.

Samo

It is hard to understand what you have written but I will try.

It doesn't matter how the stadium is, we are quickly becoming an average League 1 club...it doesn't matter what the stadium is like if we can't afford it.

try harder

Midlandlatic

It is hard to understand what you have written but I will try.

It doesn't matter how the stadium is, we are quickly becoming an average League 1 club...it doesn't matter what the stadium is like if we can't afford it.
the stadium that you rent is a factor in the charges applied for example you ewouldnt pay 400, 000 per year for boundry park but for a olimpic stadium its a bargin

Buster

Yes but the Football League requirements are for SISU to provide clear evidence that they have set in motion a credible plan to building a new ground,I'm not sure a 'back of a 'fag packet' drawing will suffice.They will have to convince the football league and more importantly the other clubs that their plans are credible.Where we play next year is immaterial to that requirement.I'm sure the FL will require a substantial up front bond of circa £1 million,to initially reassure the league of their intentions,similar to what Rotherham had to provide.

If they (sisu) are not trying to break ACL and pinch the Ricoh ,I would have thought that an open offer to come back to the stadium at ,say, 300k or even 200k for a 3yr deal ,they could sway public opinion to their side somewhat

Grendel

the stadium that you rent is a factor in the charges applied for example you ewouldnt pay 400, 000 per year for boundry park but for a olimpic stadium its a bargin

Doncaster pay £100,000 a year (actually for the next 10 years its £10,000) and get 100% control of all revenues -- so lets get this right are you saying the Ricoh in comparison is worth paying £1.2 million a year and no revenues? Are you demented? How about the City Ground, KFC, Portman Road -- shall we carry on or do you want to just give up when behind?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Both...they say the re-negotiated rent at the the Ricoh is too high for a League 1 club, yet out fans lap it up.
You cant see it can you 70 million debt minus 6 million rent =64 million debt we are in the third division because of SISU we get rid of them then we can talk about rent. By the way what stopped SISU investing the rent last season because they weren't paying it anyway.Take off the blinkers and see the truth SISu have raped this club and they still are

Midlandlatic

Doncaster pay £100,000 a year (actually for the next 10 years its £10,000) and get 100% control of all revenues -- so lets get this right are you saying the Ricoh in comparison is worth paying £1.2 million a year and no revenues? Are you demented? How about the City Ground, KFC, Portman Road -- shall we carry on or do you want to just give up when behind?
Can you point out the bit where I said 1.2 was a fair amount to pay and I fell behind? Or are we just shouting random points donny have to pay for the upkeep as well, and just cos someone else has a deel you cant shout that as a right walsall pay aprox 400, 000 is your ground wothth less?

James Smith

But you said....
Grendel said:
Why do you keep persisting with the smokescreen regarding Doncaster? The club have already stated the rent of £400,000 is fair. That's not an issue and you know it.
Doncaster are actually renting the entire stadium complex and therefore are entitled to all the revenues, profits and losses that the stadium generates. SISU/CCFC agreed heads of terms with the charity and then walked away, as far as I know never asked the council about their share and so rejected the opportunity to own the long lease that ACL have on the Ricoh. If they had bought ACL then the council might have been open to extending the lease on favourable terms but in a brilliant move they burnt all the bridges with the council.

Grendel

But you said....
Doncaster are actually renting the entire stadium complex and therefore are entitled to all the revenues, profits and losses that the stadium generates. SISU/CCFC agreed heads of terms with the charity and then walked away, as far as I know never asked the council about their share and so rejected the opportunity to own the long lease that ACL have on the Ricoh. If they had bought ACL then the council might have been open to extending the lease on favourable terms but in a brilliant move they burnt all the bridges with the council.

LOL. I said when posting this that I am sure James Smith would respond. So many posts all day James and yet the merest challenge to ACL and you are on like a shot. How interesting, how very interesting. One could say I set this post up just so you could respond. Yes it is very interesting.

Grendel

Can you point out the bit where I said 1.2 was a fair amount to pay and I fell behind? Or are we just shouting random points donny have to pay for the upkeep as well, and just cos someone else has a deel you cant shout that as a right walsall pay aprox 400, 000 is your ground wothth less?

Get an education and I will respond.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

LOL. I said when posting this that I am sure James Smith would respond. So many posts all day James and yet the merest challenge to ACL and you are on like a shot. How interesting, how very interesting. One could say I set this post up just so you could respond. Yes it is very interesting.
Interesting? Unlike yourself

James Smith

Or maybe this is just the first time I have visited this site today, not everything is a conspiracy you know. I'm not defending ACL just pointing out that SISU have screwed our chances of owning the long lease that ACL have whilst they remain in control of CCFC through their amazing negotiating tactics, or do they think the word is spelt tictac?

Last edited:

Grendel

Interesting? Unlike yourself

Well that is strange, when something is of no interest then there would be no response -- yet you respond to me all the time -- so clearly I am of interest.

dongonzalos

Yes but the Football League requirements are for SISU to provide clear evidence that they have set in motion a credible plan to building a new ground,I'm not sure a 'back of a 'fag packet' drawing will suffice.They will have to convince the football league and more importantly the other clubs that their plans are credible.Where we play next year is immaterial to that requirement.I'm sure the FL will require a substantial up front bond of circa £1 million,to initially reassure the league of their intentions,similar to what Rotherham had to provide.

They can buy the land over the first year and a half and mess around with planning permission.

The land is covered by the debenture so as long as they get it for good price it will just make money for them. Without building a stadium.

dongonzalos

The FL were contemplating not asking for a bond..

However they would be very naive not to

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Why don't you just suck Tim Fishers cock and be done with it? Absolute cretin

I am not sure that I can keep up with the insightful and intellectual debate here. Or is this the posters imagination going into overdrive?

Again, I have never once supported sisu. Just because I don't blindly back anything ACL do, or join in with the mass-hysteria and conspiracy theories on here, doesn't mean that I think highly of sisu.

torchomatic

Bit of a cheap shot there Grendo.

Agree, whereas as saying 'suck tim fishers cock and be done with it' is the height of maturity.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

I don't believe that particular poster said that.

Not saying they did. Just pointing out stuff people say, some of which seems to be ignored.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

mattylad

The league is making noises that they expect litigation to follow regardless of whether they choose to give the golden share to Otium or not.

option one) ACL go after CCFC Holdings for deliberately bankrupting CCFC Ltd when funds existed to keep it running which is clearly shown by Holdings statements that they run the club and pay the bills.

option two) The league refute Otium's claim on the golden share and get sued by ARVO and CCFC Holdings.

You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see which way it will go.

stupot07

The highest order would be if the majority of Nuneaton fans did not want it, you like I have no idea what they want

The majority won't want it. Nuneaton boro, folded 4-5 years ago and their fans had an opportunity to shift allegiance to ccfc or another local team. They didn't - they set up nuneaton town, started at the bottom and have worked their way up to the conference.

dongonzalos

The majority won't want it. Nuneaton boro, folded 4-5 years ago and their fans had an opportunity to shift allegiance to ccfc or another local team. They didn't - they set up nuneaton town, started at the bottom and have worked their way up to the conference.

Unfortunately you need an example of where their club maybe on the verge of going under. Then a multimillionaire says tell you what if you move 5 miles down the road. I will secure your future and get you into the championship. Slightly different circumstances.

Last edited:

stupot07

Unfortunately you need an example of where their club maybe in the verge of going under. Then a multimillionaire says tell you what if you move 5 miles down the road. I will secure your future and get you into the championship. Slightly different circumstances.

Yes different circumstances, but you'd get the same response.

dongonzalos

Haven't we already paid a bond for the golden share? I though all clubs pay a bond, and we'd have paid it on relegation from the PL?

The million pound bond is entirely different it is a bond that you lose if you do not build the stadium. They asked someone else for one, maybe Rotherham however with Coventry they may just ACL for a plan!! We are far more trustworthy and don't have any other agendas going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread