Ajax spurs (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like spurs have been smoking weed before, all over the shop.

One nil down

clint van damme

think Dele Ali could do with a smoke, chill him out. He seems to be so anxious in his play, first touch has deserted him.
Just not happening for him at the minute, been the same when I've watched him in the league recently.

covmark

think Dele Ali could do with a smoke, chill him out. He seems to be so anxious in his play, first touch has deserted him.
Just not happening for him at the minute, been the same when I've watched him in the league recently.
Totally agree, he's not the only one though. Commentary are saying Spurs have started well. They're obviously watching a different game to me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Totally agree, he's not the only one though. Commentary are saying Spurs have started well. They're obviously watching a different game to me.

they're just starting to come into it now but you're right, how anyone can say they started well is beyond me.
They need far more composure and better decision making in the final third.

Nick

Administrator
Spurs don't want it, trippier is the perfect example. Too busy holding his face.

Blow up now, let everybody go home.

clint van damme

Ajax just so much more incisive in the final third. That's that.
Won't be any comeback tonight.

covmark

Yep definitely no comeback. Lucas Moura, Dele Alli and Sissoko are absolute shite

covmark

Yeah trippier has been shit since the world cup. Went to his head I think.

covmark

Jenas on commentary just said "it was looking ok at one point". Haha when the fuck was that? Before the draw was made?
Ffs

Evo1883

Spurs body language and attitude comes over like they are playing a pre season tour game rather than a semi final of Europe’s biggest competition .

Where’s the intensity , the effort .

Really poor so far

Evo1883

It’s only tonight that I’m truly seeing the gulf between spurs and Man City And Liverpool , it’s huge

covmark

Spurs body language and attitude comes over like they are playing a pre season tour game rather than a semi final of Europe’s biggest competition .

Where’s the intensity , the effort .

Really poor so far
Yep, massive difference between tonight and last night.

Evo1883

Even after watching Ajax against juventus and Real Madrid , I cant see Liverpool struggling at all if they turn up

Evo1883

Bit of bravery going forward , bit of pace Ajax fall apart , simple that was

Evo1883

Honestly this Ajax Team won’t live with Liverpool , will fall apart with the high pressure and pace going forward

Users who are viewing this thread