Ajax spurs (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

They went long ball and won

Evo1883

Honestly it’s for the best , Ajax would have been creamed by Liverpool ;)
Want spurs to win it now

xcraigx

I turned off at half time and presumed Spurs had lost. I've only just thought to check the score.

skyblue1991

Spurs were crap first half.

What a fucking effort in the second half! Scenes at the end were incredible!

Roll on Jun 1st!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Well two nights in a row I have some value from my BT subscription more than MotoGP - I thought it was a better match last night and Ajax were as wasteful as Barca there would be a lot of hoying shite if it were us

covmark

Well two nights in a row I have some value from my BT subscription more than MotoGP - I thought it was a better match last night and Ajax were as wasteful as Barca there would be a lot of hoying shite if it were us
Haha. I did debate at the beginning of the season whether to renew my BT sport subscription. Tbf it only costs me 6 quid a month. Money well spent.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

If Chelsea and Arsenal get through tomorrow all four teams will be English imagine the faces at UEFA.

clint van damme

If Chelsea and Arsenal get through tomorrow all four teams will be English imagine the faces at UEFA.

they'll be absolutely over the moon with the way this is panning out, it's getting off the scale media coverage, don't think for one minute they won't be delighted.

Terry Gibson's perm

they'll be absolutely over the moon with the way this is panning out, it's getting off the scale media coverage, don't think for one minute they won't be delighted.

In this country but in Europe (especially Spain) they will be screaming how unfair it is

lifeskyblue

What does it mean for next years competitions? How far down premier league will we go to find a club still in Europe next season? 6th, 7th, 8th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

What does it mean for next years competitions? How far down premier league will we go to find a club still in Europe next season? 6th, 7th, 8th?

Will not make any difference

clint van damme

didn't they say a maximum of four in the CL after the year England had 5 when Everton were in it.

Users who are viewing this thread