Alkaline Attacks (1 Viewer)

SBT

Find it insane that for all the asylum seekers who need and deserve our support, a scumbag like this manages to stay in the country while thousands of others are just thrown on the scrap heap.

Clearly there’s something desperately wrong with the system but the government is throwing all its resources at a meaningless Rwanda scheme instead. Just wish someone would treat this problem seriously for a change.

Grendel

How the fuck was this guy still roaming around the country?

He was rejected asylum twice, then convicted of a sex attack and then granted asylum.

Why on earth wasn't he deported?

A priest said he was converted to Christianity and vouched for him

Nick

Administrator

Looks like he was being helped by a Christian refugee charity too.

Probably telling them to say they have converted and they can stay.

Wonder what will happen to the priest who vouched for him?

Such a cowardly and evil attack that the poor kids will need to live with forever.

Nick

Administrator
The Liverpool Womens Hospital taxi bomber also pretended to convert to Christianity too.....

....not that I see how believing in a slightly different kind of imaginary sky fairy should help in any asylum case.....
Because they say if they go back they will be killed because of it.

Some have also claimed to be gay for the same reason.

Grendel

Yeah couldn't go home because he would be killed....

Nice and easy

I would assume some legal aid would be involved in an appeals process

Nick

Administrator
I mean….a charity that helps out someone who turns out to be undeserving of that help doesn’t become public enemy #1 overnight. I don’t think anyone does that job because they want to help sex offenders stay in the country to attack more women.

He had already been convicted of sex crimes when they were helping him stay in the country.

I'd say he was undeserving before they helped him.

SBT

He had already been convicted of sex crimes when they were helping him stay in the country.

I'd say he was undeserving before they helped him.
Personally I’d agree with you but the charity’s job is to help people who might be eligible for asylum to get it. The government changed the rules very recently to make it easier for people like this guy (from the BBC):
Current rules mean anyone sentenced to more than two years in prison is not eligible for asylum. In 2022, this was decreased to one year.
Be angry at charities if you like for not being tougher on convicted asylum seekers than our actual government is, but it seems to me like there’s only one group out there with the power to change things and they don’t seem to be that interested at the moment.

Flying Fokker

Find it insane that for all the asylum seekers who need and deserve our support, a scumbag like this manages to stay in the country while thousands of others are just thrown on the scrap heap.

Clearly there’s something desperately wrong with the system but the government is throwing all its resources at a meaningless Rwanda scheme instead. Just wish someone would treat this problem seriously for a change.
Bbut, he converted to Christianity and became a citizen on the third attempt.

SkyBlueMatt

How the fuck was this guy still roaming around the country?

He was rejected asylum twice, then convicted of a sex attack and then granted asylum.

Why on earth wasn't he deported?

Stories like this give idiots like Braverman, Sunak & Tommy Robinson all the ammunition they need to continue their agenda.

It's ridiculous that he wasn't deported as soon as he was found guilty.

skybluetony176

Stories like this give idiots like Braverman, Sunak & Tommy Robinson all the ammunition they need to continue their agenda.

If you’re an asylum seeker and commit murder, serious violent crimes and sexual offences you should automatically forfeit you the right to claim asylum and earn you deportation back to your native country. No argument from me on that one.

skybluetony176

Think there's charities that represent and help isn't there?

Let's hope they feel proud of themselves.
Swivel eyed nonsense again. If he did receive help from charities chances are they also helped Waheed Arian, an Afghanistan refugee who came here “illegally” at 15 years of age, finished his education here, went to university here and a couple of years ago won the accolade of NHS doctor of the year. Singling charities out because of one guy is a wrongun is moronic. He is not a measure of these charities in isolation.

Sky Blue Pete

Think the person has to agree
Lots do
So many more foreign prisoners have been deported from the prison I volunteer at this year than any previous years

clint van damme

Remember George W Bush vouched for Putin because he once wore a cross to one of their meetings, the only time Putin has ever been photographed wearing one.
This type of wrong minded thinking needs to get to fuck.

Sky Blue Pete

Think the person has to agree
Lots do
So many more foreign prisoners have been deported from the prison I volunteer at this year than any previous years
I was wrong

Given that I reckon the sentence wasn’t 12 months or more

Nick

Administrator
Swivel eyed nonsense again. If he did receive help from charities chances are they also helped Waheed Arian, an Afghanistan refugee who came here “illegally” at 15 years of age, finished his education here, went to university here and a couple of years ago won the accolade of NHS doctor of the year. Singling charities out because of one guy is a wrongun is moronic. He is not a measure of these charities in isolation.

😂 I'm sure the vast majority of people the charities go to in Calais to tell them how to stay in the UK are doctors now too.

Calm down lineker.

Nick

Administrator
How do you know they were aware of his offences?

Why not put the blame where it belongs, with the offender and the people who have the power to do something about making and enforcing the policies?

Im not saying it's solely down to them. Of course they would have known if they were helping him get asylum.

Of course it's down to the bloke himself, that sort of attack should be punished with sentences the same as murder.

The bloke who was allowed to stay because he was "Christian" was also a "good Muslim" according to people who lived with him. 😂

skybluetony176

😂 I'm sure the vast majority of people the charities go to in Calais to tell them how to stay in the UK are doctors now too.

Calm down lineker.
They don’t all need to be doctors. The point is they ain’t all sex offenders who go around throwing alkaline in peoples faces. So calm down Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

Nick

Administrator
They don’t all need to be doctors. The point is they ain’t all sex offenders who go around throwing alkaline in peoples faces. So calm down Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

Nobody has said they all are, have they? You have posted one example of a doctor for some reason.

See the thread on here about him for my views on him.

It's funny really, the ukip voter calling others that.

Otis

Yup and it gives all asylum seekers a bad name.

It's nuts.

OffenhamSkyBlue

According to the Beeb, he was NOT eligible to be granted asylum under the regulations in force at the time. Whoever did grant it should be sacked and their civil service pension revoked!

Astute

We also have to put this against the government going against easy targets to make the figures of deportation look better. They even try to deport people born here that have never had a passport. But some dangerous people that shouldn't be able to walk our streets are allowed to stay.

The whole system is fucked.

skybluetony176

Nobody has said they all are, have they? You have posted one example of a doctor for some reason.

See the thread on here about him for my views on him.

It's funny really, the ukip voter calling others that.
You suggested that these charities shouldn’t be proud of the work they do based on one individual which is swivel eyed nonsense. I was just pointing out that their work is far bigger than one individual and includes helping a young man from Afghanistan who is now one of the UK’s most respected doctors. If you’d had gone straight to him and said that you hope these charities are proud of themselves your post would have had a whole different meaning. Or even if you looked at their balance of work and said the same thing your post would have had a whole different meaning. But you didn’t, you went full Tommy Robinson.

Nick

Administrator
You suggested that these charities shouldn’t be proud of the work they do based on one individual which is swivel eyed nonsense. I was just pointing out that their work is far bigger than one individual and includes helping a young man from Afghanistan who is now one of the UK’s most respected doctors. If you’d had gone straight to him and said that you hope these charities are proud of themselves your post would have had a whole different meaning. Or even if you looked at their balance of work and said the same thing your post would have had a whole different meaning. But you didn’t, you went full Tommy Robinson.
Maybe read what I said?

Your obsession with politics on a football forum is fucking weird. Maybe there's a politics forum?

Users who are viewing this thread