Alkaline Attacks (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Jumps on a thread about international foreign policy on politics talk with "sheaf needs to do better".
They have a sub forum on dual citizenship and he used it to go on a huge rant about Hamer’s injury in the playoff final. Moderators had to get that shit taken down 3 times

SBT

They are now hinting he's at the bottom of the Thames. Think that's code for "we can't find him"
There’s CCTV of him leaning over the railing of the bridge and then no sign of him ever walking away.

Personally makes much more sense to me that he’d just offed himself a few hours after the attack, rather than a bloke who looks like he’s down to 30% health on Doom walking round London undetected for the past two weeks.

chiefdave

Does seem a bit off. We've had a huge manhunt involving police forces all over the country, daily TV appeals, a large reward offered, all for someone who they know jumped into the Thames and drowned from examining CCTV footage

Did they only just remember to check the CCTV or have they sat on this information for a couple of weeks?

hamertime

I wonder what the true figure of crimes committed in this country are done by people not born here.

I suspect a lot of people who come here do so as they are wanted or have fled their own country because of the crimes they have committed.

The government are failing to protect its own people.

Also too many do gooders, like the people on board that flight who caused a
Mutiny so that guy couldn’t be deported, woke Morons.

Sky Blue Pete

I wonder what the true figure of crimes committed in this country are done by people not born here.

I suspect a lot of people who come here do so as they are wanted or have fled their own country because of the crimes they have committed.

Some huge assumptions in that

Reactions: AOM

Sick Boy

The percentage of immigrants entering the country to get away from crimes committed in their own is probably less than 1%.

NorthernWisdom

Let's not forget, before we start blaming the dispossessed for the acts of a bad man who seeks to exploit the system.

By all means question some of the process, don't deny the persecuted sanctuary because of that however. Under international law, anyone has the right to apply for asylum in any country that has signed the 1951 Convention and to remain there until the authorities have assessed their claim.

NorthernWisdom

You have the right to apply for asylum in this country, you cannot be an illegal asylum seeker. You ain't going to be applying for a visa if you're fleeing a state that wants to burn the soles of your feet off.

Users who are viewing this thread