All purpose cricket thread (4 Viewers)

Grendel

You said he had no top level experience Booshy when he does. He's also won the Sheffield Shield as a coach.

He's a far more experienced coach than say McCullum

You need to do your research Boosh if you want to keep "shitposting"

giphy.gif

David O'Day

my emails are telling me grenners is quoting my posts again and proving he's a thick c**t who can't read

boosh says white ball coach is too inexperienced
i point out he has more experience than mccullum

this is correct

he's pissed again

David O'Day

lovely weather, good cricket and grenners making a tit of himself

good start to the 4 day weekend

:)

Grendel

my emails are telling me grenners is quoting my posts again and proving he's a thick c**t who can't read

boosh says white ball coach is too inexperienced
i point out he has more experience than mccullum

this is correct

he's pissed again

As you have me on ignore how do you know what I’m saying?

chiefdave

it must be so frustrating being an England bowler. you get the job done then have to sit down and watch this.

On the plus side won't matter to much that they can't shift tickets for day 4 :D

Terry Gibson's perm

Lees is not a test quality opener and Crawley isn’t much better. Pope never bats at three for Surrey

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought Lees had actually looked good before he left that one. Same as bairstow, looked great for his 10-15 balls ! but play the situation FFS

Lees has a frazzled brain changing guard so dramatically and then leaves a straight one as he had no idea where his off stump was.

Bairstow was an idiot he just had to keep that ball out for the change

CCFCSteve

Lees has a frazzled brain changing guard so dramatically and then leaves a straight one as he had no idea where his off stump was.

Bairstow was an idiot he just had to keep that ball out for the change

Agree with both comments but as I was saying both had played some nice shots. They need to somehow find a way to get our batsmen to calm down a bit when they’re out in the middle

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree with both comments but as I was saying both had played some nice shots. They need to somehow find a way to get our batsmen to calm down a bit when they’re out in the middle

I never look at him and think he is going to score a solid 80 but at the moment he is not alone in that team.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s the sort of stuff you’d see on a Sunday. Not every ball needs to be attacked and they have so much time to see themselves in and build an innings.

tisza

Looks tough batting conditions this morning. This partnership crucial to get close because there's not much batting after these two.

Users who are viewing this thread