All purpose cricket thread (6 Viewers)

chiefdave

SkyBlueSoul

looked into it as well but for the week worked out more expensive than I'd hoped.

Being streamed for free on the ECB website for those who don't have Sky. You need to create a login but don't have to give card details or anything like that.
I even debated just doing the Sunday and flying out Friday night but a) needed to save money and b) couldn't get any of my mates on board

CJ_covblaze

Got two spare in the Hollies for the T20 against India. £79 each (face).

tisza

What the fuck is this

Slowly strangling cricket.
They say 20/20 is too long then put on 2 Hundred games as a double header!!!!
20/20 is suffering because they can't big name players due to the world cricket calender.
So they put up the Hundred which suffers the same fate. Hundred also basically killed the 50 over competition in England.
People at top of cricket too influenced by marketing & PR gurus who know nothing about the game

CJ_covblaze

chiefdave

Just turned the test on to hear, 'more as this story unfolds', sounds like they were talking about racism. whats happened now?

Bertola

On the replays you can see Leach doesn't know if it's out or not. Stokes is constantly telling him "it's out, it's out"

SkyBlueSoul

Broad throwing a tantrum for a good 10-15 minutes about the ball not being changed. Finally gets it changed, sarcastically claps the umpire then takes a wicket 2 balls later 😂

Almost surprised it was held considering the chances we've put down so far

Users who are viewing this thread