@alunthorne: "Got a cracking Sky Blues exclusive for tomorrows Teleraph" (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

The editor of the CT tweeted this, following it up with:

"In the immortal words of a once great leader, Friday was just the end of the beginning"

Make of that what you will.

edit: TELEGRAPH. TELEGRAPH TELEGRAPH TELEGRAPH.

Delboycov

He can't spell the name of his own paper? Quality of the CT certainly gone downhill ;-)

*Wondered when you'd spot that!*

Delboycov

Didn't the last editor promise us the biggest news in the club's history only for it to be SISU were thinking about buying half of ACL...Hope this news is a bit more positive!

cloughie

Exclusive

CCFC are in the sh*t with sisu as owners ...err no sorryI mean otium entertainment ...............................you couldn't make it up as they say...... entetainment

quinn1971

we are not that lucky its prob just ccfc playing at ricoh no fricking surprise there

they're looking to come out of administration early next week.The only way they can get the golden share back of the football league is if they have given the league the details for the ground share and proof they have bought land to build the new ground on.seeing as they haven't been speaking to acl about playing back at the ricoh id say the big headline will be they have confirmed a groundshare

bigfatronssba

Telegraph cried wolf once to often with this sort of thing.

Samo

Fisher resigns?

Samo

Fishers dog ties balloons to ACL dog's car

J

Jack Griffin

It will take 4 years to build a stadium.
first planning permission,then design,contractors etc.It took the ricoh about 5 years start to finish

Richardson announced it in 1997, planning passed in 1999 & it opened in 2006, that is 9 years from announcement to completion with the council backing the project.

I think you can add a couple of years for the planning process for any SISU project as it will be challenged.

Delboycov

Give it an hour and les reid will have something.i think we know what's coming though :-(

He'd be a bit cruel calling it cracking news though Quinn if it was news that we're dreading...unless it's news that SISU's going and we're staying in Cov I can't see it being cracking news myself!

Users who are viewing this thread