@alunthorne: "Got a cracking Sky Blues exclusive for tomorrows Teleraph" (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

It will not be good news, unless you like what Sisu are doing to the club.....

quinn1971

He'd be a bit cruel calling it cracking news though Quinn if it was news that we're dreading...unless it's news that SISU's going and we're staying in Cov I can't see it being cracking news myself!

Can't stand fisher but he's done everything he said he would . they're aiming to come out of administration before weds when the fixtures come out.it won't be good news if any.telegraph have a habit of over hyping stories.
Groundshare and plans for new ground submitted to the league.makes the leagues decision very easy.just my guess?

Samo

He'd be a bit cruel calling it cracking news though Quinn if it was news that we're dreading...unless it's news that SISU's going and we're staying in Cov I can't see it being cracking news myself!

He doesnt say it's cracking news, he says its a cracking story, big difference!

Delboycov

Can't stand fisher but he's done everything he said he would . they're aiming to come out of administration before weds when the fixtures come out.it won't be good news if any.telegraph have a habit of over hyping stories.
Groundshare and plans for new ground submitted to the league.makes the leagues decision very easy.just my guess?

When you put it like that it does sound likely...beginning of the end more like than new beginning if it is...

torchomatic

"I'm so bloody annoyed that SISU are still in control" says ex-City star Perry Suckling.

Samo

Very true Samo! His 2nd tweet sounded quite positive but I'm thoroughly depressed after reading yours and Quinn's take on it ;-)

Sorry Del, didnt mean to sound negative, it's just that I dare not raise my hopes. And you know what the press are like... if it sells papers it's a good story!
I soooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna believe we are going to get some respite from this never ending shit! Fingers crossed.

torchomatic

Hopefully someone saying "CCFC are definitely staying at the Ricoh".

ccfcway

The editor of the CT tweeted this, following it up with:

"In the immortal words of a once great leader, Friday was just the end of the beginning"

Make of that what you will.

edit: TELEGRAPH. TELEGRAPH TELEGRAPH TELEGRAPH.

Hmmm

Watch one of the losing bidders state they are "lookng into setting up another football team"

Tonylinc

The football league have finally grown a pair and told Sisu that they are not fit and proper........Oh how I wish!

Tonylinc

This Walsall thing is getting out of hand. From all that I have read they don't want us there, and in any event, how many pitches can take playing on every single week?

SkyBlueUkeman

This Walsall thing is getting out of hand. From all that I have read they don't want us there, and in any event, how many pitches can take playing on every single week?

Precisely. We have a world class facility in the Ricoh and a world class pitch, but 7-8 extra games last summer completely destroyed it for the rest of the season. The Bescott pitch is woeful at the best of times. Its simply an non-starter.

I'd say that it would be more realistic playing at St Andrews if anywhere. They are desperate for some income at the moment and would be the most likely club to welcome us, but i must emphasize "Most likely".

I still think it will be the ricoh, either by a deal being struck, or The football league finally saying to Sisu: "Its your only option. Suck it."

quinn1971

Precisely. We have a world class facility in the Ricoh and a world class pitch, but 7-8 extra games last summer completely destroyed it for the rest of the season. The Bescott pitch is woeful at the best of times. Its simply an non-starter.

I'd say that it would be more realistic playing at St Andrews if anywhere. They are desperate for some income at the moment and would be the most likely club to welcome us, but i must emphasize "Most likely".

I still think it will be the ricoh, either by a deal being struck, or The football league finally saying to Sisu: "Its your only option. Suck it."

Hope your right but the football league haven't got a pair of bollocks between them.it doesn't matter where the golden share was now anyway, so any cock up the football league made wont get mentioned . they'll sanction a ground share as it gaurantees their fixtures being met.fisher will show them his field of dreams vision on his etch a sketch and they'll forget all about coventry city....until we're in administration again....

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hopefully someone saying "CCFC are definitely staying at the Ricoh".

Trouble is, just our luck it will be ACL that say this! Then TF is in the paper on Tuesday stating the doors are still closed.

Then Wednesday, ACL release a statement to say the doors have never been closed.

Thursday, TF says they are......

You get the jist

letsallsingtogether

City to play at Ricoh,
SISU show City fans they are serious Messi new signing

Or is that a messy signing not sure:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread