An olive branch... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

SISU will use this occasion to promote themselves and bask in the glory, sipping their mimosa's and eating their Hor d'oeuvre in the VIP box for the day, with self congratulatory smirks and hi fives all round the press corp.
I just wish they could and should be excluded from Wembley altogether.
Just maybe they will see the army of Sky Blue inside the stadium and realise just what a fcuk up they made of everything and what could have been. Hopefully that will spoil their day out along with a march on their London head quarters prior to the match. :)

Brylowes

They are not going to build any bridges with Fisher in place

What have they ever done that makes you think they're even remotely interested in Building bridges
with the fans, this is happening despite their ownership, not because of it.
This is a day solely for the fans, probably the last chance we will get to travel in numbers and forget
"If only for a day" what it actually means to support this club day to day.
I would suggest everybody grasp this unexpected opportunity, and show Wembley and the rest of
Football exactly how CCFC fans can party, irrespective of the result.

letsallsingtogether

Okay...in the spirit of debate...why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because they won't change.
They are determined to run this club into the ground.
They have some nothing in 9 years except lie and laugh at us fans.
So fuck um no surrender and as for shitbombs will take it onboard;)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

An olive branch ? Yes, In the same way I'd entrust a convicted burglar with the key to my house on the off chance he might keep an eye on it while i'm on holiday.

Samo

I know this isn't going to be a popular suggestion but I think it's worth debating as something 'new to try'

How about we extend an olive branch to Joy, Tim and SISU and invite them to share the experience of our Wembley appearance with us the fans in the hope that a shared positive experience might give us some common ground and help them to understand how important a winning team is to us...

I think things have gone too far but I admire the sentiment... better than many ideas on here.

Reactions: vow

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

SISU will use this occasion to promote themselves and bask in the glory, sipping their mimosa's and eating their Hor d'oeuvre in the VIP box for the day, with self congratulatory smirks and hi fives all round the press corp.
Just maybe they will see the army of Sky Blue inside the stadium and realise just what a fcuk up they made of everything and what could have been. Hopefully that will spoil their day out along with a march on their London head quarters prior to the match. :)
Yeah Fisher will be there having his free lunch, I hope he f**king chokes on it. :vomit:

win9nut

Just think we should use the opportunity to highlight to SISU and prospective owners what a fan base we have. We are the biggest asset the club has (including Ryton) and any owners need to find a way of getting us all onside.

The ball's in their court. They need to convince fans that they should return, not the other way round...

Sub

Like fisher says sisu are nothing to do with CCFC so they should not be there anyway !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think that the best olive branch they will get (if you are going to call it that) is that the protests will die down for a while because of a little bit of success. Of course it will be put forward that well the fans did it in the cup why not do it in the League, and many will buy in to that. As for on the day at Wembley, that's a day for the fans isn't it............. SISU are owners but it would be a big stretch to call them CCFC fans

For now the success in the cup is to some degree like a get out of jail card . Reality, it actually changes nothing for SISU or Fisher other than keeping the natives quieter. Their plan whatever it is remains the same, just that the fans for a while at least are looking in a different direction. Will be interesting if we get a couple or more defeats

Sorry I can not forgive SISU & Fisher for what they have done to our club. This club wont get stronger until both SISU & Fisher are gone

Last edited:

shmmeee

I know this isn't going to be a popular suggestion but I think it's worth debating as something 'new to try'

How about we extend an olive branch to Joy, Tim and SISU and invite them to share the experience of our Wembley appearance with us the fans in the hope that a shared positive experience might give us some common ground and help them to understand how important a winning team is to us...

e8a.gif

Ian1779

Thing is though, it doesn't look as though SISU are going to piss off anytime soon so we are left with a stark choice. Persist with the current animosity between SISU and fans and the downward spiral that inevitably goes with it OR attempt to find some way of moving forward to our mutual benefit.

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't piss on Timmy Fish Face if he was on fire but equally i cannot see any other way out of this current mess when SISU have made it so plain they won't sell up.

As an example, the playground in the Village where I live is a massive dilapidated shitheap. Kids would be safer playing with broken glass and used needles. On the first day of the Summer holidays last year the Council came and cut down the climbing frame with no consultation what-so-ever. Not so much as a fuck you very much.

Chaos ensued with endless longwinded public meetings that boiled down to: Villagers: “The Council are a bunch of twats!!!” Council: “We are not twats, we are just disorganised and penniless, YOU are twats!!!” Villagers “but you are the twats! Massive big flaming twats with fecking bells on!” and so forth.

This went on for months until a group of us decided that we would form a friends of the playground group, raise some cash ourselves and work with the Council to get something positive done. Just over 12 months later we have raised nearly £100k (with the Council putting a chunk in themselves despite previous protestations about being penniless) to build a big fat shiny playground and building is set to commence in a few weeks time. We still hate the Council and they are indeed the aforementioted twats but when we stopped calling them twats to their face and offered to help them out a bit we got stuff done and while both sides still don’t like each other at least we have a new playground instead of a shitheap and a big pile of resentment.

Obviously SISU are the king of twats, emperor of the twatting islands etc and any positive movement will be very hard to achieve but if we are stuck with them long term then it might just be worth a go. We don’t have to like each other to work for a common purpose.

We are at stalemate - so with this in mind I'd rather they say - we aren't selling - but we won't be taking any money out of the club either, so everything the club can generate (tickets etc) can be kept and spent on the players. We will even sign up a deal with the stadium owners so the club has somewhere to play long term. The at least fans can make an informed choice knowing that their season ticket money goes just to the club and no-one else.

If we can't make them go - then make them irrelevant instead.

PS. They also need to sacrifice Fisher and put an independent person in charge (no former people that were involved)

Captain Dart

Is that an olive branch?
fawlty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread