Angry (1 Viewer)

Womble

Guys, I understand I will probably not help the situation here, but I just want to say something.

I have every respect for Coventry fans, because I've always had a lot of time for you guys as a club. Your fans are top notch (I still laugh at the caveman pitch invasion at Selhurst). And thats why it really hurts as a football fan to see the state of where you are at the moment. When we were being shafted, we had all sorts of protests (some were good, some were bad), but the anger built and when it was all over we said f*ck it, lets just start again - but we were pretty much united (aside from the c*cks who told us to sit down shut up) Now, I'm not advocating that here because it was a real one off situation, and there is already Cov United who kind of did that for those inclined (Or Sphinx).

I want to know why aren't you smashing the shit out of this situation. I know some cov fans and I asked them recently about why they aren't doing that and they just meekly said its still about the football.

Its not it really isn't.

There will always be football. Even if you drop to where stockport county play (and thats where I think you are heading).. football HAS to be secondary now. Sure, Wembley is a bit of a laugh but why not f*ck up SISU from now to the end of the season. Get games abandoned, invade pitches, boycott, stand outside SISU homes and party all f*cking night,, really f*cking f*ck it all up and just show people you've had enough. I know some on here will be "aaah what will that do", at the very least it will make people feel like they haven't let these SISU SCUM get away with it. its clear to me that these supposed club owners do not give a flying f*ck about Coventry City FC. No care at all. Absolute bastards what they are doing and at the moment all you have left is your league share. Maybe if you tear the place up the FA might actually show some interest and address the asset stripping of one of the most famous clubs in this country. Every football fan knows about Cov City. Its a fucking tragedy and people should hang for it for what is happening.

If you are offended by that then tough. I hope I've angered you for a few moments. Every cov fan should be so proud of your history, its a great, great club and at the moment its being pissed on by some utter w*nk stains I cannot begin to even dignify with names.

Please.. get angry NOW!!!!

Womble

I remember Mikele Ligertwood getting upset when we did our black balloon protest and turned our backs on the play. The little bitch was more concerned about us ruining his debut over the club going to MK. Fuck those people. The players will hate you and the SKY media will criticise you, some fans will tow that line and think you are hooligans. Boohoo for them. Bigger things at stake here.

The Reverend Skyblue

Believe me Wombles we are all fucking angry. We've done pitch invasions and stopped the game at Charlton but all the fucking FA / FL do is fine the club, and we haven't a pot to piss in.
It's a disgraceful position we find ourselves in, how the FL let the same company via another company buy us out of admin God only knows , they just stood there and did sweet FA.
We all feel pretty helpless, and personally I can see things really kick off in the remaking games now that we are all but down.
I was going to Wembley with all my family but I can't support players who have given fuck all all season long,they have showed no fight or passion at all, and on top of that we have a manager who is totally incompetent and couldn't set out a team to save his life.
We are just bloody helpless, we can only wish the owners and our twat of a chairman one day decide enough is enough.

theferret

There is anger, plenty of it, and it has spilled over this season a number of times. Four games disrupted, two pitch invasions, protests everywhere. But there seems to be battle fatigue in certain quarters. It's five years of this shit, nothing we have done has made any difference. I'm all for ramping it up, but all that happens when we do is that the fans turn on each other and it becomes unbearable. Just don't know where we go from here, but we can't give up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

With relegation now a foregone conclusion, we do need to concentrate our displeasure at Tim Fisher and our owners. We have got behind the team all season. We have been criticised for losing points through pitch invasions etc, and that might well be the case, but there is nothing left to lose now. The players and Slade take second place in the pecking order of where my anger will be directed.

blueflint

unfortunately I'm too far away but I am very angry and would do anything to help rid
the club of SISU and fisher

sb84

Wembley will be toxic. Luckily I'll be completely out of my face.

soon as I read that I thought of this...

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do

Somebody musical can surely parody this to include sisu lyrics??

bawtryneal

Angry isn`t a strong enough word to describe how I feel
I have spent thousands of pounds and thousands of hours supporting City for 40 plus years with my Dad and my kids.
They have destroyed peoples lifestyles, passion, friendships and entertainment
Scum (not a word I use likely and not in my usual vocabulary) like Fisher and Seppala and all her hedge fund friends should not be let any where near a football club or community asset. She will be sitting in her posh office in Soho this morning not giving a shit
I also feel very strongly about the weak and slim balls who run the football league who refuse to act. Maybe its true they cannot influence owners once they have control but they can stop them being owners in the first place
Very strong action is required immediately or this club is gone forever
First thing on the list is get rid of Fisher. I will personally pay his severance package. (haha he doesn`t take anything out of the club so will not have one haha biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard)

bawtryneal

It's been said by numerous people that we should make this personal to Joy Seppella. She is the architect of the clubs business plan. She's made our footballing lives a misery.
Agree..........Her and Fisher
To many people football is their life, so it is devastating.

Nick

Administrator

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
And I love what you do

Britney spears? :O

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

With a taste of your lips - With a cut to the budget
I'm on a ride You''re on a ride
You're toxic You're toxic
I'm slipping under We're slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise With a sale of the Ryton Training Ground
I'm addicted to you - We fucking hate you
Don't you know that you're toxic - Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do - And we're coming for you

Ok, this is quite possibly the most on edge I've ever felt at work. Listening to Britney Spears on the sly, or trying to... Could be really shit, I have no idea. Anyway, here's the Earlsdon_Skyblue1 version:

Baby, can't you see
We're relegated
A company like you
Should wear a warning
You're dangerous
We're fallin'

There's no escape
You won't go away
Fisher is a shit
He needs to leave today
Conference North
You're tryin' it

With a cut to the budget
You''re on a ride
You're toxic
(League 2)
We're slipping under
With a sale of the Ryton Training Ground
We fucking hate you

And we're coming for you

*Breakdown*

It's getting late
For SISU
You took a sip
From Sepalla's cup
Slowly
SISU, we're coming for you

Fuck Off SISU X3

Nick

Administrator
Ok, this is quite possibly the most on edge I've ever felt at work. Listening to Britney Spears on the sly, or trying to... Could be really shit, I have no idea. Anyway, here's the Earlsdon_Skyblue1 version:

Baby, can't you see
We're relegated
A company like you
Should wear a warning
You're dangerous
We're fallin'

There's no escape
You won't go away
Fisher is a shit
He needs to leave today
Conference North
You're tryin' it

With a cut to the budget
You''re on a ride
You're toxic
(League 2)
We're slipping under
With a sale of the Ryton Training Ground
We fucking hate you

And we're coming for you

*Breakdown*

It's getting late
For SISU
You took a sip
From Sepalla's cup
Slowly
SISU, we're coming for you

Fuck Off SISU X3

giphy.gif

Ashdown

Wembley will be toxic. Luckily I'll be completely out of my face.
I really think this is correct. There is a lot of anger around and this will be felt in probably 95% of the City fans in London. I'm sure that we will lose too and the first goals could be the catalyst for huge protest. I just hope Fisher has resigned by then, he above all has presided over our demise and laughed at us !

trevelfarandwide

Guys, I understand I will probably not help the situation here, but I just want to say something.

I have every respect for Coventry fans, because I've always had a lot of time for you guys as a club. Your fans are top notch (I still laugh at the caveman pitch invasion at Selhurst). And thats why it really hurts as a football fan to see the state of where you are at the moment. When we were being shafted, we had all sorts of protests (some were good, some were bad), but the anger built and when it was all over we said f*ck it, lets just start again - but we were pretty much united (aside from the c*cks who told us to sit down shut up) Now, I'm not advocating that here because it was a real one off situation, and there is already Cov United who kind of did that for those inclined (Or Sphinx).

I want to know why aren't you smashing the shit out of this situation. I know some cov fans and I asked them recently about why they aren't doing that and they just meekly said its still about the football.

Its not it really isn't.

There will always be football. Even if you drop to where stockport county play (and thats where I think you are heading).. football HAS to be secondary now. Sure, Wembley is a bit of a laugh but why not f*ck up SISU from now to the end of the season. Get games abandoned, invade pitches, boycott, stand outside SISU homes and party all f*cking night,, really f*cking f*ck it all up and just show people you've had enough. I know some on here will be "aaah what will that do", at the very least it will make people feel like they haven't let these SISU SCUM get away with it. its clear to me that these supposed club owners do not give a flying f*ck about Coventry City FC. No care at all. Absolute bastards what they are doing and at the moment all you have left is your league share. Maybe if you tear the place up the FA might actually show some interest and address the asset stripping of one of the most famous clubs in this country. Every football fan knows about Cov City. Its a fucking tragedy and people should hang for it for what is happening.

If you are offended by that then tough. I hope I've angered you for a few moments. Every cov fan should be so proud of your history, its a great, great club and at the moment its being pissed on by some utter w*nk stains I cannot begin to even dignify with names.

I suggested an aggressive protest campaign at the end of last season, but so many shot it down, ripped it to pieces and settled for another season of failure and sorrow.

My suggestion? Protest at Wembley. Big stage, plenty of media attention, get the message out - then for home games, let it truly rip.

Of course, we have to consider repercussions of the law, but a non violent but eye openingly forceful pitch protest would not be thuggish at all.

Think it's time we let these phantoms know whose club it really is.

stevefloyd

With relegation now a foregone conclusion, we do need to concentrate our displeasure at Tim Fisher and our owners. We have got behind the team all season. We have been criticised for losing points through pitch invasions etc, and that might well be the case, but there is nothing left to lose now. The players and Slade take second place in the pecking order of where my anger will be directed.
How about singing Fisher is a wanker la la la la... we're all gonna come and get yer la la la la..... make the c**t squirm

Ashdown

Imagine if a football clubs supporters invaded the pitch in there thousands at a cup final then there would be a lot of interest from the league & the press asking questions....the owners would get a lot of press interest as well.

If ever CCFC got a cup final at Wembley live on TV........
I'll never get down to the pitch from block 547................. not without a bloody parachute anyway !!

Kingokings204

I'm assuming people have given up in the main I think. People are voting and will vote with their feet. Attendances will be so low next year it does all the talking and protests it needs imo.

Covstu

We the probably the one team that the FA and FL did not want at Wembley due to recent protests and game disruptions. I would think that the police would take a stronger stance on people in the final for invading the pitch unless it is on mass.
We are not going to win, I think we all know that. I am just going for the piss up to be honest but we do have one MASSIVE opportunity to make our situation known on Apr 2.

Covcraig@bury

Its not it really isn't.

Well put womble said with passion, only one thing though, there are to many people on here to soft to wipe their own arse.
I have said for weeks now ,that we need to make Wembley the last stand. Protest from Coventry to London non stop . Be loud be proud be a f##king nuisance from start to finish...

Bob Latchford

Its not it really isn't.

You're quite correct . however , for whatever reason , Cov folk tend to be terribly British and accept being shafted .

Users who are viewing this thread