Angry (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If SISU had marched in, sold everything in sight and immediately shut us down, the widespread and channelled anger would be there. But this has been a slow bleed and it's killed off the fanbase at different speeds.
Which is what they had hoped for.

Esoterica

Which is what they had hoped for.
I can see why you'd think it but i don't actually believe that. You're crediting them with too much vision and forethought. Would have been easier to run the club properly if they possessed that ability. I'm afraid the fan apathy is just a bi-product of their drifting along with no real plan other than to not lose money.

Cavan O'Doherty

Imagine if a football clubs supporters invaded the pitch in there thousands at a cup final then there would be a lot of interest from the league & the press asking questions....the owners would get a lot of press interest as well.

If ever CCFC got a cup final at Wembley live on TV........
No chance of getting on at Wembley. However the Ricoh....

CCFC54321

You're quite correct . however , for whatever reason , Cov folk tend to be terribly British and accept being shafted .
Agreed !

Seppala & Fisher have a comfortable ride believe me. There are some clubs out there that would have made there lives very difficult for what they have done. I do think we are a touch soft in making the situation heard.

I don't agree at all with any violence but I'm surprised nobody's challenged Fisher yet at a game !

pusbccfc

A few weeks ago I said that Wembley should be left alone and that we should enjoy it.
However, I've become more fed up and think it should be used as a protest. Before the game, during the game and after the game.

Cavan O'Doherty

A few weeks ago I said that Wembley should be left alone and that we should enjoy it.
However, I've become more fed up and think it should be used as a protest. Before the game, during the game and after the game.
I agree. Nothing that would be violent/frightening for the kids, but would make a point on the tele.

SkyBlueCharlie

Agreed !

Seppala & Fisher have a comfortable ride believe me. There are some clubs out there that would have made there lives very difficult for what they have done. I do think we are a touch soft in making the situation heard.

I don't agree at all with any violence but I'm surprised nobody's challenged Fisher yet at a game !

Get to the Trust meeting on 20th March and let him know there what we think about him. Make life difficult, up front and personal!

Brylowes

Well put womble said with passion, only one thing though, there are to many people on here to soft to wipe their own arse.
I have said for weeks now ,that we need to make Wembley the last stand. Protest from Coventry to London non stop . Be loud be proud be a f##king nuisance from start to finish...
It's been said many times, the rate of our decline has a great bearing on the lack of venom And
enthusiasm associated with our protests.
Had we gone from Prem to where we are now in 2 or 3 years it would have been a completely
Different situation, crowds of over 20000 at the Ricoh protesting.
Ours has been a well managed decline, losing more and more fans the further we fall, by the
Time we inevitably go under it will be with barely a Whimper.

pusbccfc

Even if it was similar to the protest away at Arsenal. 40,000 white cards held up with SISU OUT on would look superb.

You could even ask Luton or Oxford fans to support us with that one.

clint van damme

Well put womble said with passion, only one thing though, there are to many people on here to soft to wipe their own arse.
I have said for weeks now ,that we need to make Wembley the last stand. Protest from Coventry to London non stop . Be loud be proud be a f##king nuisance from start to finish...

thought you were NOPM, why have you started giving money to sisu?

dadgad

Wembley is a heaven sent opportunity for a proper full on protest. Football governance is in the gutter anyway, Sisu are a mere symptom of systemic and chronic shortcomings.

Yes, there'll be couple of Fisher arselickers saying that it'll upset the players, etc. but they've never really understood why the only cause worth fighting is the root of the problem.

The media too recognise that the protest is fit and proper and football a mere side show. They will give us maximum exposure.

clint van damme

Wembley is a heaven sent opportunity for a proper full on protest. Football governance is in the gutter anyway, Sisu are a mere symptom of systemic and chronic shortcomings.

Yes, there'll be couple of Fisher arselickers saying that it'll upset the players, etc. but they've never really understood why the only cause worth fighting is the root of the problem.

The media too recognise that the protest is fit and proper and football a mere side show. They will give us maximum exposure.

supporting the players doesn't make you a "fisher arselicker".

Some people just want to support the team.

Personally I'm past giving a fuck about the players but if others aren't then good luck to them, doesn't make them sisu supporters.

Cavan O'Doherty

Personally I'm past giving a fuck about the players but if others aren't then good luck to them, doesn't make them sisu supporters.
Support that load of utter dross? You need to get a backbone if you applaud and support the team now after this seasons performances. I could understand it earlier in the season, but now there is nothing to lose. Disrupt as many games as possible. The gloves are off!

clint van damme

Support that load of utter dross? You need to get a backbone if you applaud and support the team now after this seasons performances. I could understand it earlier in the season, but now there is nothing to lose. Disrupt as many games as possible. The gloves are off!

try reading my post again you fucking illiterate cretin.

clint van damme

Ooooh someone's been rattled!
yeah, by pricks like you with their constant digs at other supporters. You're a fucking clown mate.
You really are too stupid to see that a divided fan base is one of our biggest problems and twats like you are doing sisus work for them by make sure those rifts remain.
So what if fans want to go to wembley and just enjoy the day? Good luck to them.

ecky

I suggested an aggressive protest campaign at the end of last season, but so many shot it down, ripped it to pieces and settled for another season of failure and sorrow.

My suggestion? Protest at Wembley. Big stage, plenty of media attention, get the message out - then for home games, let it truly rip.

Of course, we have to consider repercussions of the law, but a non violent but eye openingly forceful pitch protest would not be thuggish at all.

Think it's time we let these phantoms know whose club it really is.
We need some big banners!

Cavan O'Doherty

yeah, by pricks like you with their constant digs at other supporters. You're a fucking clown mate.
You really are too stupid to see that a divided fan base is one of our biggest problems and twats like you are doing sisus work for them by make sure those rifts remain.
So what if fans want to go to wembley and just enjoy the day? Good luck to them.
Read my other post you illiterate cretin. Not aimed at you. The people who support the team and don't support the protests are in a minority and can also be the ones that cause division. Works both ways mate.

ecky

The players are a reflection of the manager
Shite

clint van damme

Read my other post you illiterate cretin. Not aimed at you. The people who support the team and don't support the protests are in a minority and can also be the ones that cause division. Works both ways mate.

Read my post again you illiterate cretin. I didn't say it was aimed at me, I said your attitude is divisive for having a go at others.
And if you read some of the protest threads I had a go at people slagging down the protesters, not people who were disagreeing with them, but people who were slagging them, because I do realise it works both ways.
And someone supporting the team but not supporting the protests doesn't make them a sisu lover.

clint van damme

The players are a reflection of the manager
Shite
I wouldn't disagree with that, but supporting them doesn't make you a sisu lover.
I don't know one supporter who is behind sisu. It's a cheap shot, divisive and banded about by people who haven't got anything more relevant to say.

Cavan O'Doherty

Read my post again you illiterate cretin. I didn't say it was aimed at me, I said your attitude is divisive for having a go at others.
And if you read some of the protest threads I had a go at people slagging down the protesters, not people who were disagreeing with them, but people who were slagging them, because I do realise it works both ways.
And someone supporting the team but not supporting the protests doesn't make them a sisu lover.
I never said that they are 'Sisu lovers'. Just that they need to stop telling lies by clapping the players off every time they lose. People need to stop kidding themselves. I'm not saying people should boo them,but they don't deserve applause after getting spanked by teams a couple of places above us.

Skybluefaz

I'd say people who are prepared to support the club through the worst of times have a backbone. Giving up on them cos they are shit is not supporting your club. Not saying don't protest but I think you are being unfair to people who just want to support their club and watch a football match.

Cavan O'Doherty

I'd say people who are prepared to support the club through the worst of times have a backbone. Giving up on them cos they are shit is not supporting your club. Not saying don't protest but I think you are being unfair to people who just want to support their club and watch a football match.
I'm not giving up on them cause they are shit, im giving up on them because of the owners. If we were in league 2 and I knew that we had owners with ambition, and the interests of the fans at heart, I would still be buying a season ticket next season. Unfortunately this is not the case. It doesn't sit right with me to keep handing money over to the cancer ruining our club. Each to their own I suppose

clint van damme

I never said that they are 'Sisu lovers'. Just that they need to stop telling lies by clapping the players off every time they lose. People need to stop kidding themselves. I'm not saying people should boo them,but they don't deserve applause after getting spanked by teams a couple of places above us.

to be honest, I was reading this thread and it's littered with people making sly digs about fellow supporters. Your post wasn't the worse but just the one I reacted to.
I firmly believe the fanbase needs to show a united front, banding round insults like spineless and no backbone about people you disagree with isn't going to help.

Cavan O'Doherty

to be honest, I was reading this thread and it's littered with people making sly digs about fellow supporters. Your post wasn't the worse but just the one I reacted to.
I firmly believe the fanbase needs to show a united front, banding round insults like spineless and no backbone about people you disagree with isn't going to help.
You called me a cretin!;)

clint van damme

You called me a cretin!;)

I know, I know! But as I say I was provoked!
I'm actually in the camp that says we should make a big statement at Wembley, (though I wouldn't go for disrupting the game), but if people aren't for that it should be respected.

Users who are viewing this thread