Any Wembley Tickets Yet ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Has anyone had any through the post yet ? Last I heard was they were coming out first class on the 11th.

torchomatic

I wouldn't want to be in control of the CCFC twitter over the next couple of weeks as this is all they will be hearing!

Even though it is up to Ticketmaster many still won't listen.

CJ_covblaze

Next two weeks they'll be delivered (according to the 100,000 tweets the club have copied and pasted in reply to the question) :D

I'd bloody hope they'll be posted in the next 2 weeks. The game is in 2 and half!

ccfc92

Still not sure why they'd put themselves under pressure sending 30,000 tickets out within a week or so of the final.

Unless the postage money is gaining interest and paying for itself ;) :jawdrop:

dazed&confused

I ordered six as a single order, with the tickets spread across three different blocks. There was a receipt slip inside the envelope that identified the two tickets inside - block 123 -, so the part delivery was a deliberate thing. Strange as I only paid one postage fee.

aloisiwouldhavescored

I ordered six as a single order, with the tickets spread across three different blocks. There was a receipt slip inside the envelope that identified the two tickets inside - block 123 -, so the part delivery was a deliberate thing. Strange as I only paid one postage fee.
Yes, we ordered 11 tickets on one single order, had 2 separate deliveries this morning, one with 4 tickets in Block 132 and one with 5 tickets in Block 133, but the one with 2 tickets in Block 227 (ours, typical!) not turned up yet. We only paid one tracked postage as well. Postie said she had been really busy this morning, delivering loads of them.

GaryJones

Ordered 6 - they arrived today.

The Great Eastern

Ordered mine from Ticketmaster a couple of hours ago. Not seen hide nor hair of them yet..... Mind you, the terrier I'm looking after, tore something up that came through the letter box 30 mins ago..

covcity4life

Wtf. Opened envelope abd there is only 3 tickets not 5. Are they sensing rhem out via category? Have any one of you recieved cat 1 tickets yet?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Nope. No sign of mine yet. :(
Otis , your tickets will be waiting for you when you get on the train to Wembley .

But don't ask me which train . lol :happy:

vow

You can't miss me at the station. I will be the one with the very big wheelbarrow.
I feel for ya man.
Lf6dWKR.jpg

dazed&confused

Yes, we ordered 11 tickets on one single order, had 2 separate deliveries this morning, one with 4 tickets in Block 132 and one with 5 tickets in Block 133, but the one with 2 tickets in Block 227 (ours, typical!) not turned up yet. We only paid one tracked postage as well. Postie said she had been really busy this morning, delivering loads of them.

I received two more tickets - this time in Block 134 - this morning. I does seem that Ticketmaster are dealing with single orders - that included multiple tickets in different locations - on a per block basis rather than grouping all those tickets together within a single postal delivery. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread