Anyone going to the Euro's (2 Viewers)

ajsccfc

3519267C00000578-3633958-Here_we_go_Roy_Hodgson_s_side_begin_their_campaign_against_Russi-a-11_1465540105357.jpg

We're represented already! Sadly it's from a Daily Mail article about rowdy topless men shouting at police, but our boy is clothed and behaving himself.

Johnnythespider

3519267C00000578-3633958-Here_we_go_Roy_Hodgson_s_side_begin_their_campaign_against_Russi-a-11_1465540105357.jpg

We're represented already! Sadly it's from a Daily Mail article about rowdy topless men shouting at police, but our boy is clothed and behaving himself.
They don't fool me, that's Albert Square

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

First little scuffles last night......the classic fat 40-something England fan with weapon of choice....a white plastic patio chair vs. local yoot.....

I tell you what......I reckon some fans are gonna get their heads proper cracked later in this tournament......the French police have got way too much on their plate to be patient with a few english chubbys who can't hold their ale....

eastwoodsdustman

First little scuffles last night......the classic fat 40-something England fan with weapon of choice....a white plastic patio chair vs. local yoot.....

I tell you what......I reckon some fans are gonna get their heads proper cracked later in this tournament......the French police have got way too much on their plate to be patient with a few english chubbys who can't hold their ale....

Wait till the Russians turn up. They will be gunning for the locals big time. Don't think they could have picked a worse mix than Russia playing in Marseille which has a sizeable north african population.

Monners

The Russian fans can be a bit potty that's for sure. Same with the Croatians. When I went Poznan in 2012 they had a load of hoolies there - they had no-one to fight though due to us Paddies (plastic or otherwise) being too friendly. They looked looked bit sad and desperate realy

CJ_covblaze

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Landed in Turin this morning and traveled south to Monte Carlo. Not a bad place to spend an afternoon.

chiefdave

Not been deported yet then! At least you've steered clear of the trouble so far. From what I can make out if you ignore the sensationalist reporting there was a group of about 70 French having ago at the English. As the English boys were all pissed up it didn't take much provocation to get a reaction.

Police didn't seem to mess around. Don't blame them. With everything else going on in France and the terrorist threat they aren't going to have much patience for drunks wanting a punch up.

CJ_covblaze

Looking forward to the tear gas.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This is where we were last year. Would go back in a second.

fmWL5ec.jpg

nqu9UjP.jpg

g0zvMJf.jpg
One of the best holidays we ever had was on Lake Garda. Was there in 2004.
Italy 2004 013.jpg
Italy 2004 100.jpg
First is me (with hair!) and 2nd is the hotel (from the Riva ferry). We stayed in Limone. Bloody fantastic holiday! Recommend it to anyone!

oscillatewildly

I've booked 2 weeks off work from Fri 17th June until Mon 4th July. If we're still in it I may make the trip over. No longer in the England members club (far too much carrot dangling antics from our own FA before you even encounter those from FIFA/UEFA) so if I do go over it will all be off my own back. (Chances are it will probs prove more fruitful doing it that way.)
I promised myself that in this, my fiftieth year I would treat myself to a last 'hurrah' of following England abroad, and with the likeliness that this will be the last format in which the finals competition is run.

stupot07

Just reading my sisters paper about the trouble the England fans were involved in yesterday ...
ecef31bfc746b2b33f0dea34d815a656.jpg

How embarrassing...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

First is me (with hair!) and 2nd is the hotel (from the Riva ferry). We stayed in Limone. Bloody fantastic holiday! Recommend it to anyone!

Limone is particularly stunning, the huge rockface overlooking it is amazing. Such dramatic scenery.

Skyblueweeman

Could be Cardiff City FC or is that a Cov top in the background? Can't really make it out.

Anyway, I had 4 mates come back today...said the French police were awful, unprepared and weren't bothered about arresting the local youth or the Russians. More friends are out there in a camper van and one has a black eye from a Russian.

I was just speaking to Mrs WM about a bloke from Pompey who is intensive care and apparently he's a friend of one of her work mates. Shocking stuff.

Going to be more of the same on Weds/Thurs as England and Russia are playing 24 miles from each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread