Anyone still believe..... (4 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

If he had a left foot, near post, easy!

Yup, Nick doesn’t think it’s a clear cut chance. The way the defender slid in, a bit of composure by max held the ball back
You do exaggerate to try and make a point earlier you suggested all our chances are coming from long distance which just isn't true.
You also suggest the other person in the debate is taking about 10 clear cut chances in the game. Which they haven't.
You always drop to exaggerations to try and make a point.
Whereas actually it just devalues the point you are trying to make.
Ignore me if you want but try to stick with what the person says.

Everyone sees that apart him I’m afraid. He would have a argument with himself if he could in front of the mirror.

dongonzalos

So Jones won't pass or cross to any of our strikers because they're not scoring?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Again trying to take it to the extreme and not listening to the point made.
Let's make it a bit simpler.
If you have a striker bang in form. Or you have scored 4 times the amount of goals than said striker by shooting from a bit further out.
Which will you choose and secondly which would your fellow players, manager and fans have a go at you for more.
Shooting when he has scored more than you and is in form
Or shooting when he has scored a quarter of your goals?
It's common sense abd should not need explaining to you

Last edited:

Esoterica

If you have a striker bang in form. Or you have scored 4 times the amount of goals than said striker by shouting from a bit further out.
Which will you choose and secondly which would your fellow players, manager and fans have a go at you for more.
That's absolute bollocks. If you think Jodi Jones is counting up his goals and assessing how many goals his striker has got before deciding whether to pass to or not you're bonkers. These are professional footballers not some shite Sunday league team with a donkey up front that no-one passes to. He gets a split second and his only decision is - is he in a better physical position to score or do i believe I will score myself?

dongonzalos

That's absolute bollocks. If you think Jodi Jones is counting up his goals and assessing how many goals his striker has got before deciding whether to pass to or not you're bonkers. These are professional footballers not some shite Sunday league team with a donkey up front that no-one passes to. He gets a split second and his only decision is - is he in a better physical position to score or do i believe I will score myself?

Not bollox absolurkty no question.
Why is the star player if ever team the man people try and get the ball to.
Why dues a manager bother saying
Get into ***** feet as soon as possible.
It's a fact of live I am gob smacked you don't get that.
Why does someone get priority at taking free kicks over someone else.
You got a striker bang on form and you keep shooting ang not passing to them the manager will roast you.
If they can't score for toffee and you score more often than them you will shoot. No question.

Nick

Administrator
When you are losing a debate mate. You turn to extremes to try and win it. It's classic, transparent and poor.
Stu isn't that dumb to think that that is the point been made

Or you post over and over saying the same thing to clog a thread up or start new threads off it / bump another one. I can guarantee you will start a new thread or bump something up. All of that by going on other peoples comments or radio commentary rather than from your own eyes.

I have shown screenshots of players being in better positions than Jones and even drew little lines on them, so not sure why you are jumping on LAST's "There are not there" line.

Multiple times this season players have been in better positions than Jones for a tap in and he has shot, you are making out he scores goals from long range to justify some of the shots he has having. He hasn't.

Jones gets away with it because he scored a hat trick against Notts County, none of those were long range spectacular goals. To say he is allowed to shoot from 35 yards with no hope rather than play a teammate in on goal because he has scored more isn't common sense.

stupot07

If you have a striker bang in form. Or you have scored 4 times the amount of goals than said striker by shooting from a bit further out.

You're the one talking extremes. Jones has 4 goals, 3 of which were scored the first game of the season and all 3 of those were inside the area. He's only scored 1 long ranger than that was under no pressure at all. So hes only actually scored in 2 games and his last goal was 7 games ago.

So based on this do you think he should always look to shoot from range rather than pass or cross to one of the strikers if they are in a better position?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ceetee

Well as MR can't bring anyone else in (who's fit and playing) until January we have to put with who we have.
They will have more games and one of you might be proved right by then. But until then .......

Nick

Administrator
Tonight Biamou should have had 1 as a minimum or at least forced the keeper into a good save to keep the headers out.

When Ponticelli came on I watched his movement, he was losing his marker and getting into space every time and pointing at where he wanted it to run onto but it never happened.

Again, a large % of shots awful attempts from Jones and Nazon, Nazon in particular tonight.

Esoterica

Tonight Biamou should have had 1 as a minimum or at least forced the keeper into a good save to keep the headers out.

When Ponticelli came on I watched his movement, he was losing his marker and getting into space every time and pointing at where he wanted it to run onto but it never happened.

Again, a large % of shots awful attempts from Jones and Nazon, Nazon in particular tonight.
If I have a quiet day at work tomorrow I'll plot our shots on a pitch map.

Users who are viewing this thread