Anyone who goes to 'home' games next season is a mug (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Anyone who goes to 'home' games next season is a mug

Lambo58

What a stupid comment. Anyone who goes to 'home' games next season just wants to watch and support the Coventry city players. I completely understand people boycotting the 'home' because of SISU and the situation they have put us in, but to call people will go to those games mugs is pathetic

andyboy81

"MUG" FOR FOLLOWING THEIR CLUB.... Yea Alright then!

People are entitled to their own views if they want to go and travel to watch their games its THEIR choice.

covmark

What a stupid comment. Anyone who goes to 'home' games next season just wants to watch and support the Coventry city players. I completely understand people boycotting the 'home' because of SISU and the situation they have put us in, but to call people will go to those games mugs is pathetic

Agreed, and also willing relegation is also pretty pathetic

Tad

This clubs been dead for years...

ccfcway

Totally. A blanket boycott and starve SISU out of sixfields. We don't want em here.

quite clearly NTFC (the club, not you as a poster) do, else they wouldnt have accepted what many other "west midlands" clubs have turned down...

I would be asking VERY serious questions at to what are SISU are doing at YOUR football club. Ask yourself why other teams have turned down the same "opportunity" you have now been given !

LJC_CCFC

I'll reiterate mugs, our team play at the Ricoh, Northampton play at Sixfields...you will feel like a mug when you are one of 50 people in the ground

Brighton Sky Blue

Totally. A blanket boycott and starve SISU out of sixfields. We don't want em here.

Your chairman says it will give the club a nice bit of extra revenue to help you out in the league. So good of SISU to look out for other teams' best interests ahead of their own.

ccfcway

Your chairman says it will give the club a nice bit of extra revenue to help you out in the league. So good of SISU to look out for other teams' best interests ahead of their own.

Last time "SISU" helped a team get out of a league they went down, and are still falling !

Otis

Every individual's own choice.

I don't see them as mugs at all.

My bet is that most of them will be torn about going but love CCFC so much they just want to see their team play.

LJC_CCFC

My bet is that most of them will be torn about going but love CCFC so much they just want to see their team play.

Go to away games then, use the money from a season ticket for an 'away season ticket'

Brighton Sky Blue

This team ceases to represent Coventry any longer and no longer has my support. People who want to spend their money on watching Northampton Sky Blues get humiliated are welcome to do so but until they return the club is dead to me and not even a 'Phoenix' club will placate it.

covmark

Talking sense, I won't be going but I know why people will, so fair play to them, no need to slate them

Otis

I can't do away games because of other commitments.

Used to go regularly, but that was quite some years ago now. For me it will be radio commentary only this season.

bigfatronssba

Im not going to criticise any individual, but there isn't any reason to go to Northampton.

If you just want to support the team then go to away games.

italiahorse

Lets hope SISU don't treble the ticket prices as these poor souls will still go :laugh:
Season Tickets £1000. "We just want to support our team" :facepalm:

My limit of supporting these cowboys will have been reached once the first game is played in Northampton.
I can't see me waiting a "provisional 3 years" to come back to an inferior stadium.

NTFC

Northampton's chairman can go rot and so can the council leader.

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-901949.aspx

I must say that that statement is bull sh*t. I don't doubt that initially it was seen as extra cash and helping CCFC out but when the extent of the Coventry feeling against the move became apparent and also the way SISU goes about things became apparent we should have pulled out.

If it is true that we aren't making much money on it the whole thing becomes even more pointless. Selling our souls for sweet F.A

ccfcway

Im not going to criticise any individual, but there isn't any reason to go to Northampton.

If you just want to support the team then go to away games.

For me, this is the key !

If you used to go to home games, not happy but STILL want to go and support the team, then match sure you go to the local matches, Peterborough etc which will support the team and give SISU nothing.

For the 8k or so who used to go to home games, well every game is now away from your homes (if you live in Cov area) so I would ask they make an effort to look on the actual AWAY games as our home games and show support for the team that way..

each to their own though !

Mr T - Sukka!

There will be around 500 cov fans at the first game in Northampton!

I cannot believe anyone would be foolish to go!

Just remember we fans hold all the power in this game for SISU.

Im not going with my mates thats 8 of us. I dont care if we are top of the leauge.

Not one penny more from me and 8 others.

If we show solidarity and not 1 fan turned up the media would go into frenzy.

And the message would be loud and clear to SISU

There plan wont work.

Attendance on August 10th will tell so many stories!

cooperskyblue

For me I want to support the club, the players but sadly its not Coventry City anymore, all I see is SISU and I refuse to support them so they can continue to ruin our football club. so it will be away matches for me also so I can support the team but not SISU.

Brighton Sky Blue

I must say that that statement is bull sh*t. I don't doubt that initially it was seen as extra cash and helping CCFC out but when the extent of the Coventry feeling against the move became apparent and also the way SISU goes about things became apparent we should have pulled out.

If it is true that we aren't making much money on it the whole thing becomes even more pointless. Selling our souls for sweet F.A

Bang on NTFC-your chairman sniffed an opportunity for some extra cash and took it with both hands. He is now complicit in this with SISU and the League in my book; my anger is absolutely not against your fans who have shown nought but opposition to this madness.

NTFC

Bang on NTFC-your chairman sniffed an opportunity for some extra cash and took it with both hands. He is now complicit in this with SISU and the League in my book; my anger is absolutely not against your fans who have shown nought but opposition to this madness.

Agreed. I also think it is acceptable to all fans that cross the picket line so to speak "mugs". If it is a case of not a single penny more then a blanket boycott is in order. Do not bring money into Northants and do not cross the county line. Anyone that does is unfortunately a scab.

Users who are viewing this thread