Athletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

They were shithouses but the commentators were so fucking biased. Calling out Atleti for everything but none of the blatant time wasting and feigning injury by Citeh

Paul Anthony

Certainly fiesty at the end, Foden sold it pretty well to kick it all off! Entertaining for a 0-0 draw that!

Paul Anthony

Sold it? Felipe chopped the back of his calf with his follow through didn't he?

Not disputing it was a bad challenge, and certainly he deserved to go for it. I was actually surprised there was only the one red card out of all that fracas.

But, Foden definitely sold it well. When someone rolls that many times, it usually means they're not that badly hurt.

Otis

Not disputing it was a bad challenge, and certainly he deserved to go for it. I was actually surprised there was only the one red card out of all that fracas.

But, Foden definitely sold it well. When someone rolls that many times, it usually means they're not that badly hurt.
Bloody hurts when you are whacked on the back of your calf though.

Evo1883

man city sometimes struggle against real dogged turgid sides that stick it right up them , simeone has always been a twat tbh

Hertsccfc

No doubt that it would have hurt. Walker also rolled around but obviously as hurt as he had to go off .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I watched them play Mallorca at the weekend and it was a similar theme. Somehow Mallorca won the game 1-0, but for the last 15 minutes it was a display of shithousery. Cramp, injuries, even the ball boy threw the ball into the stand with the fans to waste time which was shit your pants with laughter funny. Oblak was going mad of course, as was Simeone.

The commentators were saying that Atletico cannot be that angry because they do that sort of thing all the time. I suppose that is true, and it is really frustrating for the opposition. I wanted them to beat City though, and actually they had enough chances towards the end to at least force it to extra time.

covcity4life

Nasty foreigners. Boooo . Foden rolled around more than neymar and grealish called savic a c**t. But it's all nasty atletico

Bt sport's were terrible yesterday and looks like they have a target market and it's the OP and other posters on here!

Ccfcisparks

Nasty foreigners. Boooo . Foden rolled around more than neymar and grealish called savic a c**t. But it's all nasty atletico

Bt sport's were terrible yesterday and looks like they have a target market and it's the OP and other posters on here!
Being called a C*** vs Nutting someone. I know which is worse LOL

clint van damme

You're just been a contrarian. That was awful from Atletico.
No ones said anyone is perfect but that was a shit show from them.
Always liked them and Simeone and admire the success they've had but wasn't impressed with that last night and if I supported them I'd have been furious that they spent so much time shithousing, even with each other, rather than cracking on with trying to get an equaliser.

covcity4life

Always liked them and Simeone and admire the success they've had but wasn't impressed with that last night and if I supported them I'd have been furious that they spent so much time shithousing, even with each other, rather than cracking on with trying to get an equaliser.
Nope not at all. Just think should call it as it is.

Ccfcisparks

He’s very big on modern and particularly European football. I seem to remember him saying he prefers the foreign teams to win in the European competitions.

covcity4life

He's right. Are you suggesting their performance was a display of attractive football, particularly second half?
It's seems mad to defend them?
I don't believe there is a right or wrong way to play football. I felt they countered well and had quite a few chances to score . I didn't see it as particularly horrible at all.

Users who are viewing this thread