Automatic or a day at Wembley (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Automatic for me. Due to the lottery of the play offs.

However the thought of 35k plus Cov fans singing PUSB at Wembley again does bring massive temptation.
I would say 50k Cov fans but for ticket restrictions and the corporate crap that comes with Wembley

matesx

if you could guarantee me a City win it'd be Wembley

must be gut wrenching to lose a play off final

Sick Boy

Automatics without a doubt! I'd take abother season in League 1 if it meant destroying the league next season and going up automatically!

Otis

However the thought of 35k plus Cov fans singing PUSB at Wembley again does bring massive temptation.
I would say 50k Cov fans but for ticket restrictions and the corporate crap that comes with Wembley
Day at Wembley!

I know we have bottled big matches before, but you'd have to be confident wouldn't you, having Armstong and Cole and Ricketts in your side. Wise old heads and the best striker in the division.

letsallsingtogether

Automatic, but Wembley will do, play some one like Gillingham 60,000 city fans chanting

WestEndAgro

Wembley play off, can you imagine the chaos at the ticket office when the band wagoners try to get tickets

stupot07

No brainer - Automatic. Would rather have guaranteed promotion than a day out at Wembley.

IIRC You only get 28k tickets each because the rest is corporate. The last 3 league one play off finals attendance 48k,43k,42k in a 90k capacity stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Wembley play off, can you imagine the chaos at the ticket office when the band wagoners try to get tickets

Yeah and all the moaning that ST holders get first dibs.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

No brainer - Automatic. Would rather have guaranteed promotion than a day out at Wembley.

IIRC You only get 28k tickets each because the rest is corporate. The last 3 league one play off finals attendance 48k,43k,42k in a 90k capacity stadium.

Yeah, maybe, but my reasoning is based on us having no chance of the automatics. :)

Terry Gibson's perm

You've got to get through a semi final first and our record in all the cups this year (loss to Northampton, out on penalties to Rochdale and Plymouth) suggests the odds are much slimmer than 50:50.

No brainier. Coventry Automatics if we had a choice.

sorry meant our record at Wembley I would take auto all day

xcraigx

Yup, unless it is Sheff Utd. you've have to think we would totally outnumber any other fans.

Gills took 41,000 to the league 2 play off final about 5 years back so thet have a surprisingly big fan base when they have a big game. Even Walsall took 30,000 for the JPT last season.

johnwillomagic

If we got up either way I would not really care......would rather we get up automatically but like Otis cannot really see that now so think we hopefully will be in the lottery of the play offs!

covcity4life

Anyone who does not say autos I would have to question their love for city

It'd aboit thr club going forwards oit a day out in london

ceetee

Agree with C4L.

Much as I would love a day out at Wembley, and as I will be 73 by then it might be my last chance with CCFC, I would go for automatics.

Users who are viewing this thread